2020 Olympics - Tokyo, Japan

• The performance of both French opposites is just not for this level

• That's not racist at all. Privileged maybe... but I'm sure there are others with strong feelings about naturalizations. I don't follow the men closely, but the same sentiment is there on the women's side.

Talking about Cubans as if they are things that you could buy for your team sounds racist to me.

• Guys, just a confirmation: Atv.pe (here) is broadcasting USA x FRA. Confirmed, there is no need of VPN. Commentators said they aim to arrive to all the Peruvians living abroad, so their live streaming isnt blocked anywhere.

• Honestly, I wish Slovenia was here instead of France. They wouldn't be this apathethic for sure.

Meanwhile, Micah and Sander are absolutely ridiculous today.

• Honestly, I wish Slovenia was here instead of France. They wouldn't be this apathethic for sure.

They didn't beat France with out of shape Ngapeth, while having 2-0 lead during OG qualies, nor they competed with France during VNL bronze medal game.

But yeah, France is so unconvincing besides ECH and VNL, they disappointed few times on OG/WCH already, and it doesn't look like they'll be a dangerous team here, at least from what we've seen so far today. I think Tillie wasted a chance of refreshing his team with guys like Rossard - he decided to play with its standard lineup throughout an Olympic year, and they definitely lacks an athleticism among outside spikers, especially in comparison to team USA.

• They didn't beat France with out of shape Ngapeth, while having 2-0 lead during OG qualies, nor they competed with France during VNL bronze medal game.

But yeah, France is so unconvincing besides ECH and VNL, they disappointed few times on OG/WCH already, and it doesn't look like they'll be a dangerous team here, at least from what we've seen so far today. I think Tillie wasted a chance of refreshing his team with guys like Rossard - he decided to play with its standard lineup throughout an Olympic year, and they definitely lacks an athleticism among outside spikers, especially in comparison to team USA.

Yeah, I didn't mean Slovenia is better than France at all, it's just from an entertainment point of view to me in particular. They're more fun to watch than France on a lazy day, with Earvin looking like he'd rather be anywhere else other than on court.

• They didn't beat France with out of shape Ngapeth, while having 2-0 lead during OG qualies, nor they competed with France during VNL bronze medal game.

louatis spot should have gone to Rossard for me

• It's blocked in the USA.

In the last 5 minutes, they corrected themselves lol Cuz they were receiving critics on Twitter.

No rights in USA nor Brazil. In Europe there is no need of VPN. Pretty strange.

Btw, so far, the only website I found where replays could be watched without paying is Claro Sports (but VPN is required).

All the 5 Twtich links I have were already blocked ;(