2020 Olympics - Tokyo, Japan

• Bernardinho will take Tillie's place after Tokyo

• Anyone watching Poland - Venezuela?

Venezuela just got 3rd set

I watched the first two sets, kinda of boring.

Two teams were not on the same level, even if Leon, Kurek and Sliwka all sit out.

I thought it's an easy sweep, so I watched other Olympics channels.

Dunno what happened in set #3. Maybe Polish are too cocky to concentrated.

I think Poland will close out this game in set #4 if they pay attention.

• Things got complicated in Group A after Canada’s straight set win over Iran. Hope Japan can surprise Italy, which is clearly not in their best form and Zaytsev is still struggling, to secure the spot in the quarterfinals. Go Japan!:super:

• They'll have Bruno's dad. I do know about Tillie's performance in the Italian league however he did play well in the VNL hence his inclusion. N'Gapeth is the biggest disappointment right now. This is his 3rd game but he still cant figure out what is wrong with him.

Personally, i posted this before, if it was me, i'll go with this set of OH

Trevor Clevenot

Thibault Rossard

Yacine Louati

Timothee Carle

Yes, i am sad for Les Bleus. My only consolation is that MY Trevor Clevenot 🥰😍 is really playing well.

24 pts (20 attacks (50+ % efficiency, 3 blocks and an ace)

I actually have a grudge against Piacenza, they did not renew Trevor 😤

• I fall asleep when Argentina was leading 20-17 in the third set (great point btw), but Im really happy to see the final score.

Everything is still open. And we shouldnt dismiss Tunisia yet. It is probaby they wont qualify to the QFs, but they might get some sets or points from the other teams. And in such a tight pool, this could be key. The African team almost grabbed two sets against USA earlier today.

• I fall asleep when Argentina was leading 20-17 in the third set (great point btw), but Im really happy to see the final score.

Everything is still open. And we shouldnt dismiss Tunisia yet. It is probaby they wont qualify to the QFs, but they might get some sets or points from the other teams. And in such a tight pool, this could be key. The African team almost grabbed two sets against USA earlier today.

They're big but agile. i'm actually happy for them. I hope they can upset Argentina 🤣😂

• Does anyone have a link?

• Colaci is definitely worst player of Italy. Even Juantorena receives better than him :)

There were also many rallies where he couldnt defend cuz of he was late. I have seen Balaso defending those balls as nothing in the VNL and Superlega...:gone:

• And after leading by 3 pts at the end of the set, Italy cant close the match. Those float serves from Japan were just :super: