2020 Olympics - Tokyo, Japan

• So Russia x France it is! Ngapeth and Brizzard against their former club teammates should be an exciting match :box:

Hope argentina could show their best game in the bronze against Brazil

• Conte and Loser deserved better BUT FRA does have a better unit. The pins were phenomenal. Their defense topnotch. ARG could not really keep up with errors and lack viable options. Wishing to see a better performance against BRA.

even Conte is kinda off, too many silly mistakes from him.

• Unfortunately this is what happens when Lima has a bad match, Conte can't carry all the attack by himself being the only world class attacker in the squad. It was due to happen at some point after playing 6 good games in a row.

Hopefully having to play Brazil would bring some motivation back to the team but 4th place would be pretty good result anyway.

• Hope BRA team wins Bronze.

• First of all, congrats to France! What a historic F for them! They played a 10/10 match. Always focused. Clevenot had an amazing match, he got almost 60% of spike efficiency (57.89), while Patry (for me the most consistent French player here) got 52.38. Ngapeth just 28.57. But we know he had another duty on the court too.

For Argentina, well, it is such a pity that half of the team underperformed in an Olympic SF. Most of all, their best player in Tokyo. Lima is (or maybe was now?) the top scorer, best spiker and between the best servers. Today he was nowhere to be found. Just 15.79%. And better not talk about Palacios/Poglajen. From 0 to nothing contribution.

For the ones asking how Argentina arrive to an Olympic SF, well, the answer is simple: they earned it. Actually, they really "sweat" in order to arrive to this stage. For neutral fans, would it have been better to see an Italy x France? Probably yes, cuz despite Italy Nt wasnt performing well, they take the best of them when they have to face France (i cugini).

But Argentina won that QF against Italy, fair and square, when they were the underdog. They took their chances against an Italian team which didnt know how to keep the lead (specially in 2nd and tie-break).

• My baby Trevor Clevenot 🥰, Yacine Louati 😍, Antoine Brizard, Jean Patry, Bart Chinenyeze and Jenia Grebennikov 🍾🍾🍾🇨🇵🇨🇵🇨🇵🙏🙏🙏💪💪💪