2020 Olympics - Tokyo, Japan

• Thank You again Lord 🙏🙏🙏

Allez Les Bleus 🇨🇵🇨🇵🇨🇵💪💪💪

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

• even if Trevor played his worst volleyball in terms of attack.

He is THE 2nd BEST attacker, Patry no. 1. Mikhaylov no. 3

• I agree. Except Chinenyeze. Loser is the top blocker and he has a better spike efficiency than the Frenchman.

Mikhaylov over Patry mmm, it could be discussed but whoever, would have been a good choice. Though, PAtry was more consistent as I wrote before.

• Best setter should be Brizard

• Facundo's dad must have run out of emotions during Argentina's campaign because he looks composed as f. :lol:

Thank you for sharing this video! I love it!

I love that the broadcaster (Gonzalo?) and Facundo talked about the pandemic, because there's just no way to ignore it, there's no way we can understand what these guys did, all of them, without putting it in perspective. It also shows a spirit of solidarity, cause we can't forget what's going on with this world right now.

Facundo was so emotional... This was such a huge feat for all of them...

• I agree. Except Chinenyeze. Loser is the top blocker and he has a better spike efficiency than the Frenchman.

Mikhaylov over Patry mmm, it could be discussed but whoever, would have been a good choice. Though, PAtry was more consistent as I wrote before.

I totally agree. I mean, Patry could be argued over Mikhaylov, cause he was the most consistent one (he was the only French player who was doing a good job during those first terrible matches). But it's reasonable to have Mikhaylov, because of his importance for the Russian team in these last few matches, specially the semifinal. Brizard for De Cecco, ok, but De Cecco was also the better setter throughout the whole competition.

The only bad call is Chinenyeze, who is a good player, but in no way should've been here over Loser. All in all, though, I'm good with this selection: at least no opposites in the place of an OH or stuff like that.

• So Mikhaylov has completed the Olympic medal set

🥉2008 Beijing

🥇2012 London

🥈2020 Tokyo

Is there any other volleyball athlete who has accomplished this?

• Great send-off for Tillie Sr. Congrats again to France! :*

E8NJU7yXIAY1UHN?format=jpg&name=large

• If I'm not mistaken France was one of the first teams to arrive in Tokyo before the Olympic Games even began, I think they flew to Japan sometime during the first week of July. Here they are the last ones standing! :cup: