Russian NT 2020

• If the rule about 1 available naturalized player in the National Team on Olympics is true, it seems about right.

Then there has to be a rule we don't know why Muserskiy and Butko were allowed in 2012 OG, and Klikua (Belarus) and Bakun (Ukraine) in 2016 OG. I think the actual rule, is, it doesn't matter how many naturalized players the NT has, but only 1 naturalized player who played in the junior/senior? team of their home country is allowed (i.e. Goncharova for Ukraine in the women's NT). Probably other forum members can confirm this.

• You can have only 1 naturalized player that has played for another country before.

• FIVB allows at most 1 naturalized player who has played for another country of the same age category.

Muserskiy played for the Ukrainian youth team but not the senior team. I'm not sure about Kliuka but I don't think he's played for Belarus NT before. Both of them are not subject to this rule.

Butko and Bakun played for the senior NT of Belarus and Ukraine respectively in the past, so they can't play in the Russian NT at the same time.

• - The Russians submitted all documents too late and there is no possibility that the grace period of Oreol Camejo will be shortened, so he will not be able to play at the Olympic Games in the colors of Russia - said Mirosław Przedpełski, FIVB member.

• After the semifinals of Suntory against J-TEKT, in my opinion, Muserskiy is too tired in Suntory Sunbirds in this season.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• After the semifinals of Suntory against J-TEKT, in my opinion, Muserskiy is too tired in Suntory Sunbirds in this season.

MB is his natural postion, so I guess him playing Opp is sub-optimal. Kind like Maxim playimg OH

• Can they send the '95 generation to the Olympic games?I am joking but seriously ,what a golden generation they have from that year.

OH:E.Kliuka,D.Volkov,F.Voronkov,K.Ursov

Setter:P.Pankov,Poroshin

OPP: V.Poletaev

MB:I.Iakovlev,I.Vlasov

lIBERO:E.Andreev,E.Baranov