2020 / 2021 Transfer News (Female)

• For me, it seems like Haak just does not care very much about Swedish NT. I get the sense that she considers it as a secondary priority and that her effort/motivation into it is low. I mean, the organization and management of the particular NT in question are substandard or third-rate, hardly professionally managed, and so vastly inferior in relation to what she experiences abroad while playing for a top team in a prestigious pro league that I doubt it´s easy for her to redirect/adjust and take it very seriously. The last summer she didn´t even play at all for Sweden and I doubt she will play much for them in the future as well due to the reason mentioned above.

Was she injured last summer or it was just by her unwillingness?

• Was she injured last summer or it was just by her unwillingness?

She was slightly injured but not more than that she could have played if strictly necessary. She cited mental fatigue and physical exhaustion as the main reasons to not participate and that it was a precationary measure to not obtain something of a more fatal or chronical nature in the future. In other words, she just wanted an additional amount of rest/recovery and wasn´t in need of an operation or so.

• Martima Samadan to OK Kaštela. Such a shame, IMHO she is too good for playing in the Croatian league:(

https://m.facebook.com/OKKaste…2451465/?type=3&source=48

• Today is the special day, so I guess it's just a joke.

Haha that could be right, I'm a bit naive so you can make me believe a lot of things😅 We will see, I hope you are right!

• Krystal Rivers confirmed she will stay in Stuttgart next season.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-d9hgNlojb/

• Okay, real question: do you guys feel like some of these transfers won't actually come through by the time it gets close to the beginning of the season? I don't know, I'm under the impression that there's still so much more to happen COVID-wise that I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of players letting go of their contracts and playling in their local leagues. I hope none of this happens and the season goes on smoothly, but yeah.

• Okay, real question: do you guys feel like some of these transfers won't actually come through by the time it gets close to the beginning of the season? I don't know, I'm under the impression that there's still so much more to happen COVID-wise that I wouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of players letting go of their contracts and playling in their local leagues. I hope none of this happens and the season goes on smoothly, but yeah.

I totally agree with you. I think this COVID season sadly will be longer

• Vaccine might be far but if they can come up with an affordable effective threatment for the virus, I think all the hype will end immediately. According to scientists, most companies are testing mass produce-able effective threatment and it won't be a surprise if they come up with something before summer.

Some countries already passed the peak whereas some of them didn't face with the worse case yet. Thus most player might prefer to play in countries that either didn't get affected by the outbreak or the ones that already took things under control like S. Korea

• Sheilla in Minas is official.

• Can you please provide the source? Thank you

Ooo my bad now I read it is not yet done deal, it just read topic (keeping base, including Sheilla)

https://www.worldofvolley.com/…er-including-sheilla.html

• Ooo my bad now I read it is not yet done deal, it just read topic (keeping base, including Sheilla)

https://www.worldofvolley.com/…er-including-sheilla.html

Ok, so this is still a rumor. I asked because I thought she or the club had said something. Thanks.