2020 / 2021 Transfer News (Female)

• Brazilian MB Vivian Pellegrino to Jedynka Tarnów (polish second division)

http://www.radiokrakow.pl/wiad…kiego-i-ambitnymi-celami/

I thought she would play in Curitiba. So far, a well balanced MB.

• Tatiana Kosheleva (OH, RUS) to Galatasaray Istanbul (TUR)

source:

• Tatiana Kosheleva (OH, RUS) to Galatasaray Istanbul (TUR)

source: [media]

[/imedia]

I didnt see that coming. Hope she make a good impact on the team. She seems a really good person.

• Clubs in Czech Republic have some financial dificulties related to Covid pandemic.

VK UP Olomouc, which plays Champions League, parted ways with three most expensive players: Martina Michalíková, Olivia Kofie and Jovana Gogić.

TJ Sokol Šternberk parted ways with Katsiaryna Bakowska.

https://siatka.org/pokaz/zwolnienia-zenskiej-lidze-czechach/

• Beşiktaş announced that MB Sinem Yıldız is transferred by Kuzeyboru.:gone:

• Beşiktaş announced that MB Sinem Yıldız is transferred by Kuzeyboru.:gone:

She wan't contributing much anyway she is a MB (!). How many blocks she had in 15 matches? 3? or 4?A MESS. In fact she didn't contribute anything to any of the clubs she played in last 3 4 seasons. Just retire already.

• She wan't contributing much anyway she is a MB (!). How many blocks she had in 15 matches? 3? or 4?A MESS. In fact she didn't contribute anything to any of the clubs she played in last 3 4 seasons. Just retire already.

However,It is not a good sign that Beşiktaş started to lose their players.

I hope we won't see them playing with u-16

teams in 3 weeks.

• However,It is not a good sign that Beşiktaş started to lose their players.

I hope we won't see them playing with u-16

teams in 3 weeks.

I see your point but Bengisu(16yo) has been playing much better than Sinem. And Sinem was getting paid a lot more. Bengisu had 16 blocks in 32 sets. 0.50 per set. While Sinem only 9 blocks in 35 sets.

Another young 16 yo player couldn't play worse than Sinem was playing. In fact Sude (OPP) played as MB for some matches and she made 10 blocks in 32 sets. Better than Sinem again

They are trying to sign a young MB from TVF 1.lig.

Btw this year's Beşiktaş volleyball's management is different from last years. So I don't think they will let it happen last year's mistakes.

• I think Ceren Domac is a promising player but her performance declined recently :( I hope she will be better soon. I believe the middle teams will loot local MBs of Karayollari next year. They are all young and good for league standards.

Agree they have 3 good local MB. They will be wanted by so many teams. I hope they won't choose to sit on the bench :teach::down:

• I see your point but Bengisu(16yo) has been playing much better than Sinem. And Sinem was getting paid a lot more. Bengisu had 16 blocks in 32 sets. 0.50 per set. While Sinem only 9 blocks in 35 sets.

Another young 16 yo player couldn't play worse than Sinem was playing. In fact Sude (OPP) played as MB for some matches and she made 10 blocks in 32 sets. Better than Sinem again

Btw this year's Beşiktaş volleyball's management is different from last years. So I don't think they will let it happen last year's mistakes.

True pre-season it's already been spoken of, its not that BJK dont want to put a decent-ish team at all this season they literally can't because of the ban. They looked for ways around it but without success. I feel they will build another team for MCSL after this year.

• I see your point but Bengisu(16yo) has been playing much better than Sinem. And Sinem was getting paid a lot more. Bengisu had 16 blocks in 32 sets. 0.50 per set. While Sinem only 9 blocks in 35 sets.

Well probably she was not getting paid at all😂 that's why she left