COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

• I really dont understand why and how Lube is still training: http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2020/03/18/lube-in-palestra/

I know Le Marche (the region where Lube is from) isnt one of the most hit regions by the virus in Italy, but I strongly believe it is VERY RISKY. Juantorena said: "We dont give up! But there is few hope to resume the championship". So yes, there are still teams and player who have the (remote) hope that leagues could be reasumed.

• Thank you very much for your kind words. May I remind you that I am reading this and that I am a human being with emotions? Being a mod here is not my profession, it's something I accepted to do waaaaaay back in the days when this place still was a volleyball forum with a certain level of respect. If I were to descend to the general level of the forum these days, my response to you simply would have been the exact same as Sidney's to crovolley.

• Thank you very much for your kind words. May I remind you that I am reading this and that I am a human being with emotions? Being a mod here is not my profession, it's something I accepted to do waaaaaay back in the days when this place still was a volleyball forum with a certain level of respect. If I were to descend to the general level of the forum these days, my response to you simply would have been the exact same as Sidney's to crovolley.

I didn't "descend" to any level. He asked for that. It's stupid to use this situation to respond to another user. Almost everyone here dislikes crovolley's behavior. I did nothing wrong compared to the amount of bullshit I keep reading in this forum related not only to me but to other people.

• Sweden is taking a chill approach to the virus, no quarantina, no serious stay at home decisions, restaurants still open...I think they shut down most high schools and universities though, but still did not close the borders. Numbers did not increase drastically here though, which might be because they decided to test only risk groups (older people or people with side diseases).

I think they are also aiming for the idea of "keeping risk groups at home and away from the virus" while making non-risk groups exposed to the virus and helping them to get immunity against it gradually, without overloading the healthcare system.

• Speaking of that, Russian league is still up like nothing is going on?

• Anybody informed that Ervin Ngapeth is infected by corona?

I just read https://webvolei.com.br/2020/0…eth-esta-com-coronavirus/

Apparently he went to France on vacation last week and got back to Russia. I mean, seriously?

If this is true, I don't know what is worse, Kazan letting a player travel internationally during the outbreak of the virus or Ngapeth himself for doing that.

• I didn't "descend" to any level. He asked for that. It's stupid to use this situation to respond to another user. Almost everyone here dislikes crovolley's behavior. I did nothing wrong compared to the amount of bullshit I keep reading in this forum related not only to me but to other people.

To avoid misunderstandings, the fact that I didn't delete your post towards him might give you an impression that I understand why you did that. Still, this is not the level of communication this forum (or the world, for that matter) had back when this forum started, so I took this as an example.

• Forumers: ''It's so great to have such a community that even supports and updates to each other at times of crisis like these''

Moderator: ''This community used to be great but it sucks now and Idc how others feel my opinion is superior here if u didn't know untill noiw''

Forumers: ''There is fights, and arguments all the time but there is not even a guideline and there is a clear lack of moderating''

Moderator: ''Well Im doing great tbh this is not my job and no I won't award anyone, anything. It used to be great site, now its pointless''

The community is amazing, but there is no order or anything in this forum and our owner mentioned many times he just doesn't care...

This is my final post here guys, good luck to all. I love you all a lot but I can't stand this anymore. This is hands down the worst moderator I have ever seen. I do accept my own mistakes also to crovolley I want to apoligize. He was at least a real member of the community say what you want. We can't blame anyone for breaking rules that don't exist also at the end of the day.

peace out ;) I love and enjoyed my time with many of you here

• Be careful and stay away from the virus. I hope in a few months we are all back to our normal.

• Sis (to use your language) there is no need for you to leave. I'm outta here :wavy::gone:

• And I like this....

Sweden is taking a chill approach to the virus, no quarantina, no serious stay at home decisions, restaurants still open...I think they shut down most high schools and universities though, but still did not close the borders. Numbers did not increase drastically here though, which might be because they decided to test only risk groups (older people or people with side diseases).

I think they are also aiming for the idea of "keeping risk groups at home and away from the virus" while making non-risk groups exposed to the virus and helping them to get immunity against it gradually, without overloading the healthcare system.

• what? No.

• I know all our emotions are running high, what with being scared and (for the most part) cooped up, but c'mon guys, relax. You are both something of an institutions to this site, and it would really suck losing either of you.