COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

• News is Italy has taken over China in terms of total number of deaths. Is that true? How could that possibly happen?

In South East Asia Indonesia has the highest number of deaths despite having low number of positive cases. This might due to the lack of high quality handling. I read on Twitter that it took about 3-5 days to do the test there when it took only few hours on some other countries.

This is hard man. I wish we all could follow Taiwan's ways of handling this.

The short answer is that Italy didn't lock down until the entire country was infected (and the medical system is overwhelmed so doctors have no choice but to choose who to cure), whereas China locked down the one province with the original outbreak and sent medical staff from the other provinces into that outbreak province. So you have a country's healthcare system supporting a province in China.

• yesterday spain had 262 new deaths

China had never more than 150 deaths in one day

I read many articles that China didn’t report all of the cases. If a human was transported to the hospital and died before he was examined, such person wasn’t counted as corona victim. And many of people died in hospital halls without any medical care.

• The short answer is that Italy didn't lock down until the entire country was infected (and the medical system is overwhelmed so doctors have no choice but to choose who to cure), whereas China locked down the one province with the original outbreak and sent medical staff from the other provinces into that outbreak province. So you have a country's healthcare system supporting a province in China.

This Is not entirely true. People excaped in the night from the red zones to South, spreading the virus in the entire country, during the first days of quarantine. They had ti sent the army in order to keep everyone inside the red zones. The number of people reported for excaping from the red zones Is higher than the number of infected people. So the first ones to blame are the Italians, who proved once more to be ignorant and selfish.

Anyway, every move right now Is basically impossible. Army Is everywhere to keep the order.

• This Is not entirely true. People excaped in the night from the red zones to South, spreading the virus in the entire country, during the first days of quarantine. They had ti sent the army in order to keep everyone inside the red zones. The number of people reported for excaping from the red zones Is higher than the number of infected people. So the first ones to blame are the Italians, who proved once more to be ignorant and selfish.

Anyway, every move right now Is basically impossible. Army Is everywhere to keep the order.

Yeah, I just saw a video yesterday, a young guy screaming at the police officer:wall:

• we have here a complete moronic, incompetent, stupid, immature, corrupt and evil buffoon as “president” (thanks to his daddy putin). f*ck, a monkey would be a better president than this sorry excuse for a human.

he keeps saying stupid shit, total lies, that only shows off what a complete idiot he is. can he even read and comprehend a simple fact? the best line in the whole press conference was “i’m a smart guy.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com…nate-reality-coronavirus/

• Italy need international help if it continues like this. They don't have enough medical workers and equipment, it's only getting worse! China sent almost 50000 medical workers to Hubei, with that they finally turned the situation around. But obviously you can't expect other European countries to do that, given they're mostly in trouble as well.

• Some people from athens wanted to travel to the villages and to the islands.

Greece made a travel ban to the islands ( except for the people who have their main house there).

Many people in greece believe that coronavirus is like holidays. They travel to beaches, islands etc. Last two days we had 7 new deaths. The total number of deaths is 13.

• Turkey now forbid 65+ people to go outside. I think people don't understand three simple things:

- Risk group for Coronavirus is if you are older than 65 years and have chronic diseases including diabetis, high blood pressure, heart problems etc.

- If you are in the risk group or living with someone who is in the risk group, do not meet anyone else and stay at home, ask others to do the grocery shopping for you.

- Don't visit someone in the risk group.

For people who are not in the risk group, the decision is on their own shoulders. Scientists claim that almost everyone will be infected with Corona virus one day. Most people who are not in the risk group are probably corona infected already, but not aware of it and don't have any symptoms. That is the main reason why Sweden is not testing people who are not in the risk group, simply it does not matter. That's also the reason some countries want people to be infected gradually, getting immunity for it and those who are having severe symptoms going to hospitals, without overloading the healthcare system. So unless the healthcare system screams "we don't have space or resources anymore", governments will keep the quarantine mild. In Italy, they did and a strict ban is applied.

• In Croatia literally no one can't go outside anymore, no more even parks, beaches, outside walks, no more busses, trains and trams .. Police is everywhere. And they are already ready to make complete quarantina in our contry in next few days...

Caffe bars are alredy closed before few days ago.

On every TV channel there is message #StayHome, even with this "small" numbers even now literally everyone are scared, especially today because we had the biggest day of new cases(78)

They already made shelters near hospital for bigger numbers and now every bigger city have venue(Zagreb, the biggest one, 15k capacity) organizated for not serious cases so that hospital can be ready for serious cases.

Croatia for now have 206 cases, 5 cured, and 1 death and it is not yet confirmed if it is from Corona or heart attack.

I hope this will slow down our situation....

• More than 1,000 cases in Brazil with almost 20 deaths. The numbers keep changing all the time.

The government is preparing to test at least 10 million people.

• My country has 1000+ cases already with 8 deaths. We are on Restriction Movement Order but since there are some stupid arrogant people who keep going out like they are immune to everything, the government has asked the army to help the police to control things down. The RMO is expected to last until 31st March but everyone knows it is going to get extended. We got 5 deaths yesterday alone.

• our News here in my country just reported that Italy recorded 793 death. Prayer for Italy. Trevor and all stay safe.

• With all this happening, earthquake just hit our capital town, and it was huge, 5.9.

Disaster is gone happend in Zagreb. Everyone are outside, hospital are in damage....;(