COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

• And 4.7k new cases, less than yesterday two days in the row

Lets go Italy :heart:

• Croatia is official in quarantine.

Thank you God.

Now We can work this situation much easier !!!

• Croatia is official in quarantine.

Thank you God.

Now We can work this situation much easier !!!

Altinli is probably crying somewhere while seeing you as the most active member of this thread, finally

• Altinli is probably crying somewhere while seeing you as the most active member of this thread, finally

Just because it finally hit close to home... We are in this mess of situation because people start to care only when they are personally affected... Sad, really sad

• Altinli is probably crying somewhere while seeing you as the most active member of this thread, finally

Still sending the love to Turkey after again 300 more cases, Istanbul needs to be in quarantine, it is to big town and whole country as well. We don't want to watch more videos around the World as We have in Italy :(

Stay safe !!!!

• 11 people got cured in Croatia in single day, small country but I'm proud at them as hell, total 16 !!!!

Great numbers :heart:

Same goes with Serbia, 15 cured people.

• And again 743 deaths in Italy :(

New cases 5.249. At least number of new cases become stable.... I hope tomorrow will slow down again ;(

• There's nothing more the doctors can do about the deaths unless a vaccine shows up out of the blue.

Point is quarantine is working right now. 5000 new cases out of 60000 infected people is a big number, but a smaller % than 5000 new cases out of 25000 infected people, like it was a week ago. Apparently we won't go out before may. We gotta be strong.

• I guess it's 3612 + 894 recovered+ 743 deaths = 5249

QPL you let me down :white: I thought these backend math problems were your forté :dance6: Wake up :)

• Turkey at 1.872, the biggest day of new cases, only country without cured patients. With bigger numbers...

I hope everyone are okej, how is going on with restrictions there ??

USA numbers will soon reach Italians, I hope lock down is coming to them, PEOPLE IN FRONT of money....

• Turkey at 1.872, the biggest day of new cases, only country without cured patients. With bigger numbers...

I hope everyone are okej, how is going on with restrictions there ??

USA numbers will soon reach Italians, I hope lock down is coming to them, PEOPLE IN FRONT of money....

Turkey (just like Netherlands) doesn't keep track of recovered cases.

• Turkey (just like Netherlands) doesn't keep track of recovered cases.

And what about restrictions, especially in Istanbul ??

• I just saw the video that for young people's and healty ones you can be cured for about 7days but even when are you cured you can spread Corona that is why you need to be in hospital or self isolation for two and half weeks after you are cured.. BUT Corona is leaving demange on our lungs.... So stay HOME.