COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

• I thought you were happy with government's measures based on your previous posts🤔

I don't think only reason is ignorance of citizens. A lot of people in Turkey work without insurance, they can't get unemployment money (which is not much anyways) thus they have to go to work. Most people can't afford to stay home unfortunately

I said they are doing good in preventing it from arriving at Turkey and I said I'm 99% sure that when it enters Turkey don't won't be able to contain it. It's also not just the government but also the mindset of people.

Please if you don't read my messages, do not @ me anymore. I don't wish to respond.

• Turkey new 2k cases, predicitions are in two days over 10k. cases in total or even more.

They are growing super fast: 300, 500, 1.5k and now 2k... In just 4 days.

USA 11.5k for now, and growing every half hours. Today over 100k :white:

• It's not been 14 days after many public events were stopped, such as closing schools. It will keep increasing exponentially, not artihmetic.

https://twitter.com/evrimagaci…43584103288537095/photo/1

It's not worse than expectations so far, check exponential fit.

Precautions work or not, we'll see it after 3-4 days. Hoping for the best for now but I don't think that we can get this over without curfew. Turkey(more than 80 million with refuguees) is not Singapur(5 million).

• And USA is now over 100k and growing super fast... 15k in just one day and growing ;(

• Message from Italians to Turkish ppl here:

"Stay Home!"

Wow who knew there is a world outside this forum where Italians and Turkish people don't actually hate each other because of volleyball leagues :lol: even here it is actually mostly 1 user but ok we all know that.

The numbers in TR are rising quick as well now... I couldn't even get my father to be bothered for example, his words: "ahaha don't worry we will all die eventually anyway" :aww:

Thank you Italy for the message, I hope people listen and really wish to see this Corona hell end soon. *fingers crossed*

• German doctor said that behind so many deaths, especially in the beginning, in Italy is because they gave wrong medicine.

Instead of building up immune system they were slowing down Immunity with wrong pills...

And that 50% of tests for Corona are wrong.

Agree with him or not, but I like some different angels of it. And He came with with evidence not only "My word vs yours"

https://m.facebook.com/story.p…762899&ref=content_filter

• My take. The reason why the West are having trouble with social distancing and the likes is the "closeness." In Asia (mostly), we don't hug or kiss each other when we greet each other. Mostly.

Also the mask culture. It's a taboo if you're not wearing any type of masks. It's opposite in the West. Mask can help prevent the spread the virus, as what they say in Taiwan. Like 80% are asymptomatic, so a person may unwittingly spread the virus by just a simple forced exhale.

• I said they are doing good in preventing it from arriving at Turkey and I said I'm 99% sure that when it enters Turkey don't won't be able to contain it. It's also not just the government but also the mindset of people.

Please if you don't read my messages, do not @ me anymore. I don't wish to respond.

Thats not what you said but anyways...

https://covid19.saglik.gov.tr/

This is the official link showing the day by day infection graph for Turkey if anyone interested in

• My take. The reason why the West are having trouble with social distancing and the likes is the "closeness." In Asia (mostly), we don't hug or kiss each other when we greet each other. Mostly.

Also the mask culture. It's a taboo if you're not wearing any type of masks. It's opposite in the West. Mask can help prevent the spread the virus, as what they say in Taiwan. Like 80% are asymptomatic, so a person may unwittingly spread the virus by just a simple forced exhale.

Im not sure this is really relevant. You don't need to kiss or hug someone to spread the infection. Normal distance during a conversation is already enough for virus to spread to other person via aerosols. Also it is known that most of the masks don't help at all unless they are specialized medical material and changed quite often.

• This is not true, because there was/is no right drug for the virus at all. They tried everything they could to fight it and eventually it was an italian doctor to find out the only drug (for rheumatoid arthritis) actually working against the virus.

• This is not true, because there was/is no right drug for the virus at all. They tried everything they could to fight it and eventually it was an italian doctor to find out the only drug (for rheumatoid arthritis) actually working against the virus.

I will repeat what He said, a lot of people died because of wrong pills (Methylprednisol) they gave to the people's. And He showed the facts, and what this drugs did wrong.

• Im not sure this is really relevant. You don't need to kiss or hug someone to spread the infection. Normal distance during a conversation is already enough for virus to spread to other person via aerosols. Also it is known that most of the masks don't help at all unless they are specialized medical material and changed quite often.

Of course it’s relevant. The point is not how the virus can Be transmitted, the point is kissing and hugging could make it easier to transmit, increasing the chance of spreading.

• Today the number of infected people will be twice bigger: thet are testing even people with just one sympton in Lombardia.

So far they tested people with 2/3 symptons to avoid wasting test kits.

• Thats not what you said but anyways...

Yes it is. I said they did a good job preventing it from arriving as long as possible and closing borders with certain countries AND mentioned like 3 times I didn't think they could handle it when it arrives eventually :) :wavy:

But ofc go off instead of reading all my posts.

There is I think a few countries that claim they have drugs that can help battle the virus, Cuba is another one and even the Netherlands are close with an own discovery afaik aside from the Italians.

• I do believe, We need to believe, that how days go on that We are gone cured Corona easier and easier.

At end that We are gone find right cure as soon as possible in month or two... My pray :heart: