COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

• True but look at numbers in warmer places, more recovered and not so much cases. Australia first in the line. NZ too.

Do you know how many people per square meter live in Australia? They are living in social distancing mode as default 🤣

• Italy under 3k new cases after a month. :saint:

• Donald Trump stops funding for WHO and blames them for the high numbers and compares himself proudly to a sadistic movie villain in response to 'the democrats' who are criticizing his actions.

This guy is literally the worst president in the world... He is...like... a kid. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he still wins the election with what the Americans did to Bernie...

I hope the numbers will lower today, Belgium seems to have risen a lot.

• 2.6 new cases in Italy, curve is falling down :woohoo:

• So Germany has for now around 138k cases, 3,8k deaths and 77k cured people.

And next month they are opening school, this week smaller clothes shopes and in next weeks bigger malls(I'm not 100% sure for malls).

And I think week by week more countries will do similar but with way more cautions and rules than before...

We all needs to be careful, lock downs had done great jobs but this is not life that people can live in longer period. Jobs, loans, bills and overall stress in long period will done some huge problems even more than COVID.

I think all of us are gone use Sweden model in near future.

Vaccine is not coming any time soon and this viruse will not disappear.

• So Germany has for now around 138k cases, 3,8k deaths and 77k cured people.

And next month they are opening school, this week smaller clothes shopes and in next weeks bigger malls(I'm not 100% sure for malls).

That's not true. Yes, schools will reopen in 2 weeks, but only for classes that graduate this year and next year and the class that will go from elementary school to high school.

No malls are going to open. Small shops are allowed to open next week but must fulfill high protection standards. All "big events" (i.e. with more than 1000 people) are forbidden until the end of August.

• That's not true. Yes, schools will reopen in 2 weeks, but only for classes that graduate this year and next year and the class that will go from elementary school to high school.

No malls are going to open. Small shops are allowed to open next week but must fulfill high protection standards. All "big events" (i.e. with more than 1000 people) are forbidden until the end of August.

O thank you, I said that I didn't get it right with big malls. I have godmother And She will graduate this year and She texted me how they are gone opened their schools but she wasn't specific.

But even this are smaller steps that can become bigger

Denmark opened their schools too ??

• do you follow reality? he’s worse than a moron. that is the politest term i could use for that piece of shit.

I know that politics always create inflammable discussions but there is no need to be this aggressive... and it's a subject that doesn't add anything to this topic, so let's everybody remain respectful and in-topic, please

• Dutch study suggests 3% of Netherlands population developed coronavirus antibody

That's about 500 000 people.

If we use the same model for the world cases, that's more than 200 million.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Everyone has their own opinion about the guy... the point is, this is not the place for this type of stuff... I will take further actions if you guys don't drop this subject

• Essentially, WHO is the culprit of how the coronavirus became a true pandemic. It was supposed to protect us by giving us guidelines to follow but there was clearly a form of mixed and confusing messaging on the value of face masks and especially the resistance of calling coronavirus a pandemic due to a redefinition of the meaning of a "pandemic".

It is perhaps the biggest error of this very saga. Pandemic is a very serious thing. A phase 5 epidemic between atleast two countries doesn't sound as bad and may have led people into a false sense of security.

I heavily disagree on defunding WHO but if we look on the history of the virus spread, WHO had a part on this...

It's just not a good time to play the blame game. Everyone should know this. The man in the white house too.:whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Remember that you don't need to be right all the time or make the other change their opinion about something. Posts were deleted, I don't want any of you stirring the pot with political comments that don't add anything to the discussion. You know that this subject is a difficult one and it can turn a discussion into a fight real fast, so I ask you to think twice (or even thrice) before doing it. Thank you for your understanding

• In addition to what my colleague has said, I have noticed you can be very passionate about some things, ossubtus. Too passionate. Try to rein it, at least as far as not lashing out and verbally abusing fellow members when they might disagree with you on those topics.

• There was a major cover up with China. Taiwan wrote them a letter of inquiry dated back December but it fell on deaf ears.

• Everyone has their own opinion about the guy... the point is, this is not the place for this type of stuff... I will take further actions if you guys don't drop this subject

How is "His (President) Response to Covid" not related to the topic ?

Anyhow, I'll comply. Starting today, I will no longer reply to anything related to politics.

• My personal opinion, we should discuss covid only in the context of volleyball. I remember there was another thread where members analyzed which teams benefitted from the delay in Olympics and which teams were harmed. I think that was good and more in spirit with the forum, which should be volleyball first.

• This thread is under the Off-topics & Help category, discussing non-volleyball related stuff is actually the reason why this section exist.

• According to worldometers.info China has add 1.290 new deaths from the past. I still don't believe in their real numbers, but okej. And now they have only 116 active cases. So brava China.

Germany is in right path to win over this virus very fast again more than 4k cured people, total now over 81,8k. double more cured than new cases. I think that Germany has this trend for a couple of days. More cured than new cases. So brava for them ( Matthias ) correct me if I'm wrong.

And yes I have read the same article they had published in Croatia about Dutch situtation. That there is already more 300k people who have antibodies against Corona. Great news.