COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

• New Zealand, Thailand, and Vietnam are countries that also deserve respect and praise in combating the virus. New Zealand PM announced recently that they have beaten covid twice. Thailand is almost back to normal. Vietnam, despite being a third world country, has kept covid at bay. Their government probably knows their healthcare can't afford to take care of all the people so they have employed exemplary preventive measures to contain the virus.

• Japan is actually testing less person per capita than even poorer countries and its lockdown wasn't that early and extensive. Some people especially the gaijins are theorizing the government is hiding the extent of the virus infection.

However, many of those east asian and mekong countries are traditionally against invasion of personal spaces making physical distancing natural for everyone in the community.

In Latin or latin colonized countries and balkan countries, kisses and hugs as way to greet people are prevalent which kind of killed physical distancing in the beginning of the pandemic and probably even up to this day.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• My country is on the verge of the third wave. Controlled movement order is implemented in most states. It all became worse when there was a state election in the middle of the pandemic. These politicians are so fucking corrupted. All they know is power. They come to our state without obeying SOPs, campaigning here and there (while spreading the virus) and go back to their states and spread it there as well. The ministers are useless as well. Students are suffering by lack of integrity from the Minister of Higher Education. And what so fucked up is the 14-days mandatory quarantine is abolished since the ministers refused to obey it. Fucking fuxk. My country is in a hell hole right now and there might be a shift of power. The 2nd time this year. 😔😔😔

• Sometimes I think that tyranny and autocracy is the only way out, some people should definitely be forbidden to express their opinion publicly.

Wow!:what: the level of intolerance to opposing ideas:white:

• Wow!:what: the level of intolerance to opposing ideas:white:

I had no doubt that you would find yourself, honestly this time you are right I am intolerant of people like you.

Human life is not an idea, and neglecting the right to life is as much a criminal outburst as possible, and whoever takes my comment literally or finds himself in this comment or threatens it LOL, I think it's a big enough problem for him and I'm sincerely sorry.

*edit: And my comment was actually mostly based on the saying used in my country “Everyone has an opinion like they have an ass”. In our culture this is a rather humorous context, but with a much deeper message than a mere joke.

• Wow!:what: the level of intolerance to opposing ideas:white:

Wow modern communism, fascism . Think like one, be one, everyone else die. Shut up.

Are u surprised ? I'm not

Fighting for free speach, and attack everyone who doesn't think like you.

Everyone can have their opinion. Like it or not. Welcome do modern world.

• Sometimes I think that tyranny and autocracy is the only way out, some people should definitely be forbidden to express their opinion publicly.

I don't like it but you have a point, the line in the sand needs to be drawn somewhere with the recent proliferation of disinformation.

• I don't like it but you have a point, the line in the sand needs to be drawn somewhere with the recent proliferation of disinformation.

Ofc that tyranny and autocracy I don't like either LOL, that's why I used "sometimes" "only way out", it was only an intensified metaphor of how irresponsible people can be and that the absence of critical thinking in individuals tends to infinity.

• Hiding behind freedom of speech is also something fascists would do in the modern world anyway :D

If your opinion can get 1000s of people permanently ill or dead, we can draw the line there. These kind of conspiracists that hide behind everything that is non-scientific and mostly just their opinion should indeed not be taken serious to say the least, there is cases which I'd personally gladly ban too; take hate-speech.

• I had no doubt that you would find yourself, honestly this time you are right I am intolerant of people like you.

Human life is not an idea, and neglecting the right to life is as much a criminal outburst as possible, and whoever takes my comment literally or finds himself in this comment or threatens it LOL, I think it's a big enough problem for him and I'm sincerely sorry.

*edit: And my comment was actually mostly based on the saying used in my country “Everyone has an opinion like they have an ass”. In our culture this is a rather humorous context, but with a much deeper message than a mere joke.

Believe me the feelings are mutual:roll:

Although I find your comments dumb, forbiding to express your opinion would be dumber. To me, EVEN you should be able to express your opinion. Writing such a comment in a FORUM, whose mere function is expressing opinions, is ironic :aww:

• 10010 new cases in Italy today on 150000 tests. 1 person out of 15 people was positive. This is the third day in a row Italy breaks its own record of new cases. 55 people died.

• And the one of the best country right now in Europe is Sweden and they are not wearing mask anywhere and in Italy you need to mask everywhere :gone:

Same goes with Belgium, Swi, Czech,Dutch, Germany and so on.... Breaking the record day by day. Even in Croatia more than 1k new cases. New record.

You just can't stop COVID anymore...

• Not wearing masks is a crime punished by the law in Italy. Fines from 400 to 1000 euros. And most of all it's dangerous (for ourselves and the people around us), so, please, stop suggesting not wearing masks like in Sweden is a good thing. Please. I'm begging you.

There's no way you can compare Sweden with Italy, 'cause they're too different!

Sweden:

• 10 millions inhabitants
    • surface 450.295 km2
    • density 23,1/km2

Italy:

• 60 millions inhabitants
    • surface 302.072 km2
    • density 199,42/km2
  • I really don’t understand how one can find wearing a mask hard and unacceptable. There is virus and you can partly avoid it by wearing a mask. It is not a thread to your freedom, in fact that virus might kill you so you should wear it so that you can keep your freedom. I personally will be wearing masks when I am traveling or have to be in crowded places even after Covid is not a thread.

• I'm not against mask, it is natural to me because of my job + visor.

I'm against stupid lockdowns. We just need to accept it and live with it.

• "stupid lockdowns"

What a disservice and embarrassment for any human being with a minimum level of sense.

Just ban the stupid user for God's sakes!! OMG!!!!! This discussion is ridiculous.