COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

• Life has been much better here for me since the day I blocked that user. I thought the arrogance only surround the idea of volleyball, turns out it is the entire way of thinking. Good riddance for me.

Me too. But some times you can still read his posts when there are quotes. That's the only problem.

• I heard the situation is critical in Poland and there's a lockdown going on. I hope you guys are all fine and I wish you all the best in the days to come. Be strong and don't give up. I'm sending all my good vibes to you. Forza Polonia! ❤️

• Do others notice this: You go into a place, a cannabis shop or a bar for example, and all the people who work there are wearing masks. When one of them needs to shout something at someone across the room, they pull their mask down to shout it. Seems wrong

• Do others notice this: You go into a place, a cannabis shop or a bar for example, and all the people who work there are wearing masks. When one of them needs to shout something at someone across the room, they pull their mask down to shout it. Seems wrong

And they are not wearing them properly. Same mask for weeks, touching them with their hands, under the nose.

You literally need change mask everytime when you are going out. That means literally 2 times in a day, minimum. Medicine mask. And We don't need to even talk about mask which you can wash :gone:

Spain broking the records and they wearing the masks inside and outside.

95% of people are wearing them wrong. Yes they help, but only if you are wearing them properly.

• I still don't believe in some numbers. Every country in Europe is breaking their daily numbers expect Turkey who has huge population over 84million and they have same number as Austria, Hungary, Slovenia(2million), Croatia(3,8million) and so on.

Real number of Corona cases is probably around 100Million, and % of death rate is way lower than actually 3%.

I mean I know how they are "hiding" numbers in Croatia. If someone in family has Covid, whole family is in quarantine and they don't test them. Only if they want, everyone has right for free testing. But most of them are not doing testing even though they have Corona 100%.

In Croatia is more popular to do serological testing to see if you have anti bodies. And it is only 25$. And if you do have anti bodies you are not registered as Covid positive patient. Idiotic.

• I still don't believe in some numbers. Every country in Europe is breaking their daily numbers expect Turkey who has huge population over 84million and they have same number as Austria, Hungary, Slovenia(2million), Croatia(3,8million) and so on.

Real number of Corona cases is probably around 100Million, and % of death rate is way lower than actually 3%.

I mean I know how they are "hiding" numbers in Croatia. If someone in family has Covid, whole family is in quarantine and they don't test them. Only if they want, everyone has right for free testing. But most of them are not doing testing even though they have Corona 100%.

In Croatia is more popular to do serological testing to see if you have anti bodies. And it is only 25$. And if you do have anti bodies you are not registered as Covid positive patient. Idiotic.

Turkey doesn't report positive numbers. They only report patients who are sick and showing symptoms. This is indeed bullshit because one might not be symptomatic today but he can be tomorrow. Also which symptoms they are considering that is enough to be called 'sick' is not clear. Turkey was hiding numbers from day-1 and I remember some people for rooting for turkey and saying that how good government handling situation 😱 some people are so easy to fool:white:

• I knew it something was wrong with numbers in Turkey, it is to big country to have "small" numbers on daily base.

• Offtopic but crovolley got post #666. How dare you. I wanted it. :gone:

Anyway, we're at this point where covid is uncontainable. I mean what if all those who recovered were reinfected? We're coming back to square 1 over and over again.

We need the vaccine. It's the only way. The people who are volunteering for the trials are warriors of the most noble intentions. They deserve all the salutations for the coming years.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• Offtopic but crovolley got post #666. How dare you. I wanted it. :gone:

Anyway, we're at this point where covid is uncontainable. I mean what if all those who recovered were reinfected? We're coming back to square 1 over and over again.

We need the vaccine. It's the only way. The people who are volunteering for the trials are warriors of the most noble intentions. They deserve all the salutations for the coming years.

A lot of safety checks are skipped during clinical trials during corona vaccine research. Both FDA and EMA are overlooking inconsistent and insufficient safety data provided pharma companies just because the situation is so desperate. Thus I wouldn't want to be among the first ones in the case that there will be an 'approved' vaccine. Moreover, producing such vaccines in a worldwide scale would not be possible, so for a long time only a bunch of rich countries would be able to reach those vaccines. To understand what I mean, just check how many developing countries including Turkey are struggling to get enough influenza vaccine for this winter because of the shortage

• Now they have reduced self isolation from 14days to 10days :cheesy:.

On my last day of selfisolation, where have you been before? :gone: