COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

• Offtopic but crovolley got post #666. How dare you. I wanted it. :gone:

Anyway, we're at this point where covid is uncontainable. I mean what if all those who recovered were reinfected? We're coming back to square 1 over and over again.

We need the vaccine. It's the only way. The people who are volunteering for the trials are warriors of the most noble intentions. They deserve all the salutations for the coming years.

A lot of safety checks are skipped during clinical trials during corona vaccine research. Both FDA and EMA are overlooking inconsistent and insufficient safety data provided pharma companies just because the situation is so desperate. Thus I wouldn't want to be among the first ones in the case that there will be an 'approved' vaccine. Moreover, producing such vaccines in a worldwide scale would not be possible, so for a long time only a bunch of rich countries would be able to reach those vaccines. To understand what I mean, just check how many developing countries including Turkey are struggling to get enough influenza vaccine for this winter because of the shortage

• Now they have reduced self isolation from 14days to 10days :cheesy:.

On my last day of selfisolation, where have you been before? :gone:

• I don't think the european "lockdown" is working. People seemed to be more emboldened to break rules more than ever. Protests are happening which kind of defeats the purpose of the lockdown.

In Leipzig, Germany... 20 000 just went to an anti lockdown rally and I don't think a lot of them are wearing masks. Young and Old. It's stupid but it's inevitable. Everyone is at their breaking point already.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Their is news that We could get vaccine in December or January. Praying for this to happend.

• Croatia said NO to lock downs, at least for now.

And I'm happy for this. Our economy would be crushed really hard with second lock down.

• The Mink-linked coronavirus can potentially bring all the efforts on the vaccine back to square one so... 2021 can turn to 2020 pt. 2 :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Percent of death rate is droping day by day. From 6% to 2,6%. As I said We have WAY more Covid affected people who are not in statistic.

Example Turkey, only one publical. But literally every other country.

So real Corona death rate is around 1%.

• I don't think the european "lockdown" is working. People seemed to be more emboldened to break rules more than ever. Protests are happening which kind of defeats the purpose of the lockdown.

In Leipzig, Germany... 20 000 just went to an anti lockdown rally and I don't think a lot of them are wearing masks. Young and Old. It's stupid but it's inevitable. Everyone is at their breaking point already.

everyone's exhausted by the coronavirus

• Percent of death rate is droping day by day. From 6% to 2,6%. As I said We have WAY more Covid affected people who are not in statistic.

Example Turkey, only one publical. But literally every other country.

So real Corona death rate is around 1%.

That 1% or whatever percentage is accurate actually, is actually 1,253,640.

Human beings, officially, of course, passed away directly or largely aided by covanavirus infection, and you still have the strength to write this nonsense, not to mention other problems and disasters caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

Superficial comments about volleyball, although they irritate me a lot, in the end I can understand them and move on to them as a result of your naivety and some other things, ........will some measures be final taken against irrational individuals.

And for all who will tell me to block him and close my eyes,

he is blocked , but I don't want to bow my head to this kind of nonsense.

• That 1% or whatever percentage is accurate actually, is actually 1,253,640.

Human beings, officially, of course, passed away directly or largely aided by covanavirus infection, and you still have the strength to write this nonsense, not to mention other problems and disasters caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

I agree. It's easy to say that the death rate is just at 1% until you or your family is part of that "1%."

• But why can't people have their own opinion about certain things ???

And altough I just said death rate is 1% and that is it :what:

• But why can't people have their own opinion about certain things ???

And altough I just said death rate is 1% and that is it :what:

Because it comes across as heartless and insensitive. How do you think the family of that 1% feel? Should they feel great that it's just "1%?" There's nothing wrong about expressing opinions but careful consideration about what others could feel is a must.

• I love following the mess that occurs on the site after Crovolley's Posts. :lol::lol:8o

• But what are people doing when ever day 26k people's had died of hunger ?? Young and old. Are u thinking about them When you throwing your food and things like that ??

This epidemic is lasting for years not just this in 2020.

People care about Covid because it is happening in our neighbourhoods.

World has way bigger problems. But We are blind because it is not our problem.

• It's not so much insensitivity per se (let's be honest, everyone uses some variation "it's only -||- percent" for any disease), but the mindless forced positivity which you express in your posts, even when the situation is worse than it has been since the start of the pandemic. With every single posts of yours on this subject, it's either complaining about measures or naively expressing optimism that things are getting better (even when they are, in fact, getting worse) which makes your posts look extremely tone-deaf and/or fake.

• But what are people doing when ever day 26k people's had died of hunger ?? Young and old. Are u thinking about them When you throwing your food and things like that ??

This epidemic is lasting for years not just this in 2020.

People care about Covid because it is happening in our neighbourhoods.

World has way bigger problems. But We are blind because it is not our problem.

He is getting so much hate, but if people stop doing ad hominem, avoid bias toward crovolley, and try to understand what he actually says, you would be surprise how right he is.

Unfortunately cheering for the most populist opinions is the new trend in this forum.

PS: what I said is only valid to his opinion on covid issue. His fanaticism and obsession on Conegliano also gets on my nerves as well.