2020/2021 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Javier Weber (ARG) will be the new coach of EMS Funvic/Taubaté next season. Renan Dal Zotto will step down and take a management position in the club.

• Brazilian league news:

SESI is gonna have their budget cut down even further, therefore both William and Alan are likely leaving. William might join Minas, while Alan might be moving back to Sada Cruzeiro. Thiaguinho (from Rennes) could be William's replacement in SESI.

Nothing yet confirmed, by the way.

ETA:

Éder, Lucas Lóh and Birigui are staying in SESI. I'd bet Murilo will stay too.

• News from Poland

*Taylor Sander will play next season in Skra Belchatow

* Kochanowski will play in Zaksa

*Zaksa is interested in Hernandez

*Maximiliano Cavanna propably wil play in Poland in next season(Zawiercie or Warsaw)

*Seyed in next season propably going to Jastrzebski Wegiel

*In resovia in following season will play: Butryn(In ma opinion one of the best polisch spikers, he is star in PlusLiga but national coach don`t trust him), Cebulj, Szerszen/Taht, Hain, Tammemma/Kosok, Potera and Komenda.

*In Bendzin will play: Voorde, Gunia, Perry, Łukasik, Faryna(the same story as Butryn), Pająk and Steven Marschall

*In polisch league propably play also: Augustin Loser(skra), Bazidar Vucicević(Jastrzebski), Van Garderen(Ślepsk Suwalki) andLuburić(Warszawa)

*Verwa Warsaw is interested a few setters: Uriarte, Maruf, Cavanna and Wiliam(but he wanted a a contract for several years and propably he stay in Brasil in Minas.

• Milano might be interested in Wallace. He was supposed to go to Fiat/Minas according to early developments, but Fiat has been hit by the pandemic crisis and might not keep their sponsorship (or at least invest the amount they intended to do so this season).

• Volleyball and steady, reliable sponsorships aren't always really common, many clubs are going to meet terrible financial crisises due to COVID and the transfer market is still probably going to surprise us a few times this year but what do you guys think about Zenit SP's project? They are probably going to have the unlimited budget as long as they're supported by Gazprom so their next season's line-up is really impressive, isn't it? Pity they are not going to play in Champions Leauge but I can imagine they might be one of the best clubs in the world, really!

Their line-up might be looking like that:

Setter: Brizard, Kovalev (both tall, all-around players with good serve and blocking)

Middle-blocker: Iakovlev, Pashytskiy, Phillipov (in my opinion, the best MB core in the leauge, easily)

Opposite: Poletaev, Podrebinkin (if healthy, Poletaev is the best opposite in the leauge)

Wide-receiver: Kliuka, Camejo, Ursov (I imagine they might have some receiving problems but the offensive power is unlimited here)

Libero: Melkozerov, Andreev (Melkozerov was one of the best liberos in the leauge last season, the future of this position for Russian NT, for sure).

• It remains to be seen if Poletaev and Kliuka (both arguably the best in their position in the league) transfer will materialize. With the former, not really sure as Kuzbass will play CL next year. For Kliuka on the other hand, with Fakel ranked 6th in the standings, I see he can make the jump and leave for Zenit Sp.

UPDATE: So I just read today, Poletaev is almost sure to go to Zenit Sp. Kliuka remained with Fakel. Volkov-Kliuka duo still going strong

• It seems kliuka , Volkov and Shoji will stay in fakel for at least one more season.Christian Padar left.

-Poletaev is going to Zenit SP.

-Yaroslav Podlesnykh to Dinamo Moscow ?

-Verbov , is the new Coach of Kemerovo.

-Fabian Dryzga left Novosibirsk.

-Dmitry Pashitsky will not stay in Kemerovo as well.

Some news on Sokolov?

And why are Dmitry Volkov and Egor Kliuka so stubborn to stay in fakel? I am sure they have offers from othee big clubs with larger budgets like Zenit Kazan and Zenit StP.

• There are currently rumours that there will be an exodus of volleyball stars from Italy because of the economic crisis due to the coronavirus.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Some news on Sokolov?

And why are Dmitry Volkov and Egor Kliuka so stubborn to stay in fakel? I am sure they have offers from othee big clubs with larger budgets like Zenit Kazan and Zenit StP.

Sokolov will go to Moscow.

Re Volkov and Kliuka, I think they are secret lovers :lol:

• Sokolov will go to Moscow.

Re Volkov and Kliuka, I think they are secret lovers :lol:

Wrong, Volkov and Shoji is in secret relationship I swear! Those heart replies both in their Instagram is Love. Lols

• As long as it's said all Russell (Piacenza), Kovacevic (is going to play in China) and Cebulj (maybe going to play in Poland?) are going to leave Trentino, anyone knows what wide-receiver's core they're going to go with? I think the crucial aspect will be the libero position. I've heard both rumors they are going to sign Salvatore Rossini or Santiago Danani (Argentina).

Their line-up might be: Giannelli, Nimir, Lisinac, Candellaro/Polo (whoever it'll be, Italian for sure), Lucarelli, Kooy and Rossini/Danani.

If they go for Rossini, they'll still able to have a foreign player as the second WR. Is Danani worth playing with Kooy? I'm not really familiar with Danani's skill.

I know Kooy had a decent season but is he really good enough to play in "new Trentino"?

• As long as it's said all Russell (Piacenza), Kovacevic (is going to play in China) and Cebulj (maybe going to play in Poland?) are going to leave Trentino, anyone knows what wide-receiver's core they're going to go with? I think the crucial aspect will be the libero position. I've heard both rumors they are going to sign Salvatore Rossini or Santiago Danani (Argentina).

Their line-up might be: Giannelli, Nimir, Lisinac, Candellaro/Polo (whoever it'll be, Italian for sure), Lucarelli, Kooy and Rossini/Danani.

If they go for Rossini, they'll still able to have a foreign player as the second WR. Is Danani worth playing with Kooy? I'm not really familiar with Danani's skill.

I know Kooy had a decent season but is he really good enough to play in "new Trentino"?

They already signed with Lucarelli for the OH spot, and there are rumors about them trying to sign with Podrascanin for second MB, if they get Rossini with Kooy and Giannelli they can have two foreigner MB.