2020/2021 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• They already signed with Lucarelli for the OH spot, and there are rumors about them trying to sign with Podrascanin for second MB, if they get Rossini with Kooy and Giannelli they can have two foreigner MB.

Lisinac, Podrascanin, Nimir and Lucarelli sounds like a louded gun - I assume they'll use Kooy as a back-up, focused mostly on accurate and reliable passing?

I hope he'd manage to perform well, then. I've always considered him as a very average player, to be honest.

• If they go for Rossini, they'll still able to have a foreign player as the second WR. Is Danani worth playing with Kooy? I'm not really familiar with Danani's skill.

Don't know if it's worth it, but he had the best stats of any starter libero this season. Even over Rossini and Jenia.

• I'd say this whole transfer saga for Trentino depends on Nimir's signature and not with Kooy or Danani/Rossini.

He's going to be the highest paid based on what he can offer. Just my guess.

The economic situation in Italy because of the coronavirus might be the thing that can make him choose to go to Japan than to remain in Italy.

If Trento can't give a number closer to what the japanese club is giving to Nimir then it's going to be more difficult to ignore the money now with the situation Italy is in or is going to be in for the next few years.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• De Cecco confirmed he is going to Lube in a live video on instagram this week

• Any rumors about Douglas Souza and Agustine Loser?

Douglas is most likely staying in Taubaté once again.

Speaking of Taubaté, it seems they've released Lipe (OH) and Mohamed Al Hachdadi (OPP). Felipe Roque is gonna be the new OPP, probably alongside Vissotto.

Felipe Roque is coming from Minas and was also Alan's backup OPP in the last World Cup with the NT.

imo Al Hachdadi was done dirty by the management. He was always consistent and got benched for no good reason midway through the seaosn. I would've liked to see him in Brazil for longer.

• that is my speculation as well since bruno is now at taubate.

so felipe roque will be the new opposite.

douglas souza might stay. he and another mauricio borges will be OH

mauricio souza and lucas will be the MB

Libero is thales! wow

taubate and sada cruzeiro might be battling again for the championship

allan will be the new opposite of sada cruzeiro.

OH - facundo conte, rodrigo leao

cachopa as setter

MB - isac, otavio

i just wish flavio will be in sada cruzeiro so we could check whose MB will be watching next olympics

• I hope he will step up his game since Leal is definitely gonna be in Tokyo with Lucarelli. The third spot is up for grab between him and Mauricio just wish Lipe wouldn’t creep in again.

• I hope he will step up his game since Leal is definitely gonna be in Tokyo with Lucarelli. The third spot is up for grab between him and Mauricio just wish Lipe wouldn’t creep in again.

I don't think Lipe is coming back to the NT. Leal, Lucarelli and Borges are for sure going to Tokyo, they're basically untouchable at this point. The fourth spot is between Douglas and Lucas Lóh, but Douglas has a big advantage.

• Any rumors about Douglas Souza and Agustine Loser?

Loser is probably sign in Skra Belchatów but nobody knows what big will the budgets of polisch clubs after coronavirus pandemic. Most clubs in Poland is sponsored by state-owned companies.

BTW. Anybody knows about Tine Urnaut? Modena and Peruggia needs a outside-spiker. I think this is perfect option for these clubs. Or maybe you have information about who may signed into these clubs?

• Matias Sanchez is official in Tourcoing. Luan Weber may be too.

Rumors about Alexandre Elias? I found him surprisingly good when I got a chance to watch Sesc.

• Rumors about Alexandre Elias? I found him surprisingly good when I got a chance to watch Sesc.

Not yet. The bigger teams already have their liberos (Lukinha, Murilo, Thales/Rogerinho, Maique), so he either joins one of these as back-up or gets hired by a mid or lower-tier team. As always, I doubt we'll know much about these smaller teams anytime soon, especially with the pandemic.

• Where was him playing before Sesc?

My favourite brazilian libero - not counting the legendary Escadinha - is still Lukinha since a decade.

I think Sesc was probably his first professional club at Superliga. He played in Minas but at the youth level.

• You forgot Lopez will be 2nd OH in Sada Cruzeiro.