2020/2021 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Mostly on bench. But he is great. Whenever the team needed him, he helped a lot.

• Lube may give up on Leal. De Cecco is about to sign for 3 years.

Modena may lose Anderson (big offer from China). Lavia is about to sign for them.

Perugia has almost closed for Vernon-Evans and Solé. The team is almost ready.

Travica / ?

Leon / Plotnytskyi / Lanza / ?

Solé / Ricci / Russo

Atanasijevic / Vernon-Evans

Colaci / Piccinelli

Maybe another middle will sign, like it happened last season with Biglino.

• YIKES for Anderson to China, I hope he choose VLeague in japan where I think the best Volleyball league in ASIA. But if Money talks, why not Mr. Anderson.

• Speaking of Taubaté, it seems they've released Lipe (OH) and Mohamed Al Hachdadi (OPP). Felipe Roque is gonna be the new OPP, probably alongside Vissotto.

According to Webvôlei, Gabriel Cândido from Vôlei Itapetininga is going to replace Vissotto.

• Lube signed with young Cuban OH, Yant, he has outstanding potantial. He can play as starter with Kovar as back row sub, if Leal leaves. But in this circumtances, Lube needs an experienced opp.

The limit is sky for Yant.

Isn't he too young? I really don't think a club as ambitious as Lube would ever put their hopes on someone as inexperienced as Yant.

There are other OHs that could be diverted in the market. Russell or Dzavoronok are good candidates if Piacenza still haven't finalized the contract with the american. I'm not sure if Donovan will stay with Monza but I would prefer him to go to a stronger club.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Perugia, Modena and Taubate are aiming for Taylor Sander. Modena is in a better position to get him if they will really lose Anderson to China.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Wasn't Sander as good as confirmed in Poland?

I don't know if he signed the contract but it's nothing if the player wanted out as we've heard it happen before about a chinese club snatching Perrin from Resovia a few years ago.

The current transfer market is also volatile because of the economic crisis. Italian clubs are asking top players to reduce their wages up to 30%.

Anderson's impending departure may have forced them to outbid Skra for Sander because he is probably cheaper and considering it, Anderson wasn't exemplary last season so Modena is pronably allowing him to leave for that reason and the economic crisis in Italy.

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains ().

• Isn't he too young? I really don't think a club as ambitious as Lube would ever put their hopes on someone as inexperienced as Yant.

There are other OHs that could be diverted in the market. Russell or Dzavoronok are good candidates if Piacenza still haven't finalized the contract with the american. I'm not sure if Donovan will stay with Monza but I would prefer him to go to a stronger club.

Yes, he is too young. But Kamil was too young as well. I prefer Yant(Kovar) and a world class opp like Wallece to Dzavoronok/Russell+Kamil.

Osmany says he doesn't have contract for next year.

Players don't want to reduce their salary. Elite level players should have accepted offers from Russia before :) Bedni has done perfect transfer, huge money and perfect level of volleyball. There were rumours that Kazan wanted Leal but he didn't accept.

I guess we will see many superstars in China.

• Poletaev confirmed his transfer?

News sources say he is very close to sign with Zenit or had already signed but no official announcement yet.