2020/2021 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Oleg Antonov goes to Gas Sales Piacenza. Source is the club's Instagram page announcing his arrival.

Russell's also following Piacenza's IG account so while it's still unofficial, he's probably already signed to the team.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• Victor Birigui will play next season in Vibo Valentia.

He has 21 years old and is the best prospect for Brazil on the OH position IMO.

Does anyone know Who are the others OH from Vibo?

• Rossard and De Falco so far

Great competition for him. De Falco may work as a defensive and Birigui as Offensive.

Rossard IMO its above the others two.

• why did you say “Parodi out of Superlega”?

Do you remember Prisma Taranto? Till 10 years ago they used to play Superlega (when it was called Serie A1).

The club bought the right to play Serie A2 from Materdomini and wants to be promoted to Superlega in 2021.

Many strong and world class players used to play there in the past: Suxho, Bartman, Granvorka, Rivaldo, Vissotto, Cernic, Coscione, Cozzi, Rodrigues, Mastrangelo, Rak,...

• Maybe he'll both be the back for the setter and the oppo.

Stare a casa è difficile per tutti, ma è la sfida alla quale siamo chiamati tutti. Anche io non so più cosa fare, però dobbiamo farlo perché è una cosa più grande di noi. Dobbiamo cercare di essere sorridenti. Io sono fatto così: come mi vedete in campo. Cerco di essere sempre positivo. Mi piace sorridere e godermi i momenti della vita.

- Trevor Clevenot

Krisztian Padar

Thibault Rossard

• It's a very strange decision but I also expected that Shaw's going to be there because he followed Piacenza's IG page too.

I just find it strange because Grozer's have few flaws(well there's age and sometimes that's just a number) so he'll have to go the extra mile and train hard to even make the court as an opposite.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

• Another strange thing I've noticed

is how easy it is for Shaw to just accept a bench role like that when he knows he's going to play alongside Russell.

I don't have the time for ships but they make it difficult not to.:whistle:

• Did Dmitry Volkov extend contract at FAKEL? , I dont wanna see him and Shoji not in the same team though😍😍😍😂😂😂

• I usually don't write about local transfers here but this one is probably interesting

Mohammad Mousavi after one season in Europe will play next season in Iran with Saipa. of course if there will be a league in Iran next season.