2020/2021 Transfers News, Rumors & Discussion

• Is it possible for Douglas to leave Brazil and play somewhere else where his talent is more appreciated?

I don't expect big investments next year, actually the situation could get worse, so maybe there's a possibility, I think it's definetely a good move, he should go play in Italy. He said already that wants go play outside Brazil. What it's certain, is that he will no longer play in Taubaté, last season he was rumoured to play in Campinas, so maybe could end up there or on Minas

• I don't expect big investments next year, actually the situation could get worse, so maybe there's a possibility, I think it's definetely a good move, he should go play in Italy. He said already that wants go play outside Brazil. What it's certain, is that he will no longer play in Taubaté, last season he was rumoured to play in Campinas, so maybe could end up there or on Minas

He should leave that team. For someone with his talent having to bench even after recovered from injuries is a shame. People said he is benched for some other reason than volleyball & I believe it.

• Lucas Loh left Cerrad Enea Czarni Radom (Poland) and will join Tours (France) for the playoffs.

• Lucas Loh left Cerrad Enea Czarni Radom (Poland) and will join Tours (France) for the playoffs.

Bad season for Loh and for all of Radom. In pre- season types they were right behind Zaksa, Resovia, JW, Warsaw, Skra and Zawiercie but yet they will not play in playoffs and they are in one of the last places in league. Only Yosifov play on his level in Radom.

• Bad season for Loh and for all of Radom. In pre- season types they were right behind Zaksa, Resovia, JW, Warsaw, Skra and Zawiercie but yet they will not play in playoffs and they are in one of the last places in league. Only Yosifov play on his level in Radom.

Not that I think Loh is a remarkable player by any means, but it's odd how he can never perform well in Poland. I remember his season in ZAKSA a few years ago being a complete mess. I guess he's only fit for Brazil after all.

• Bad season for Loh and for all of Radom. In pre- season types they were right behind Zaksa, Resovia, JW, Warsaw, Skra and Zawiercie but yet they will not play in playoffs and they are in one of the last places in league. Only Yosifov play on his level in Radom.

Agree. Konarski in my opinion is the biggest disappointment. He wanted to go to the Olympics :lol: but opposites like Malinowski, Butryn, Muzaj are better situated. It seems that he has signed a contract with a Japanese team for next season.

• right when we talked about Sharifi ,he just moved back to Turkey ! he will play in "Haliliye Belediye"

not sure if the regular season in Turkey is finished or not but Sharifi is back to Urmia ! they desperately needed him , because of some injuries they were left with only two outside hitters during the playoffs. they almost got eliminated in the quarters.

it seems he will play tomorrow in the first semifinal match. I'm quite sure the other team is going to protest about that. claiming that adding a new player at this stage is against the rules, but apparently Urmia can still use him on a technicality (since he was their own player)