Brazil NT 2021

• Dani Lins was also really inspired... Making the best decisions almost 100% of the times...

• Dani Lins was the true MVP of the Olympics. She completely changed the team and did an amazing job especially with the MBs. Thaisa was on fire.

• I hope Tandara will regain her old form so she can be starting Opp in Tokyo. Is she playing next season with Roberta? They had such a magic connection circa 2017.

• one of the most intense matches i have ever seen. they have it on youtube and i downloaded it. still have heart attack every time i watch it. thaisa was playing the game of her life.

was it you ? That game, along with the 2014 world championships semifinal USA - Bra , are one of my videos to refer to every time I need to distract myself... very much appreciated! :)

• I binge-watched all of Brazil’s Beijing Olympic matches and I can’t believe how dominant they were. Ran through Kazakhstan & Algeria 🤣 Is 25-6 the lowest score in Olympic history?

Brazil's Beijing team has one of the best team composition in recent years. They're just dominant in all aspects, and that perfect run leading to the gold medal match is just a testament to how dominant they were. Each of their first 7 is at their best form then. How many chances do you get to have a Mari-Paula. duo. A Fabiana-Walewska, a Sheilla-Fofao, in a generation?

• Drussyla posted on social media - yesterday I guess - that she's "not missing playing volleyball at all".
    When the oldies say that the young girls just don't have the same joy and do not understand what is to be an athlete, I tend to agree with them.

• Drussyla posted on social media - yesterday I guess - that she's "not missing playing volleyball at all".
    When the oldies say that the young girls just don't have the same joy and do not understand what is to be an athlete, I tend to agree with them.

Drussyla keeps making it clear over and over again that she has zero aspirations with the NT. Not everyone will have the drive that's necessary to be among the best and I understand that sometimes sports for some of them is simply work, but it's too bad, I really thought she could be a good core player for the team in the future.

• Drussyla keeps making it clear over and over again that she has zero aspirations with the NT. Not everyone will have the drive that's necessary to be among the best and I understand that sometimes sports for some of them is simply work, but it's too bad, I really thought she could be a good core player for the team in the future.

I feel it is too bad too because she has much potential to be great. Aside from the fact that being in the NT and being an athlete is tiresome, I guess players today are more exposed to criticism when playing for Brazil, and they just can't deal with the pressure that comes with it.

• Mari is a person with a really strong mind. No one in recent years had more pressure on her shoulders than her.