Brazil NT 2021

• Be optimistic. Serbia is already back on training. Duh

Wrong choice of word there dude. That's why people think of you as an a-hole here. Better than though attitude. Anyone I'll ignore your future comments and be positive.

• Wrong choice of word there dude. That's why people think of you as an a-hole here. Better than though attitude. Anyone I'll ignore your future comments and be positive.

DId you study english in your school? :what:optimistic is being hopeful about the uncertain future. if you know what i mean. there is still pandemic. anyhow, i remembered you. hahaha Don't be overly sensitive of my comments on how you commented how Brazilian players play against other NT's. :bump::bump:

BTW, FIVB has free streaming to 2018 up to 2019 FIVB games. you can re watch your favorite Brazilian players in action. set up an account. Present a VALID credit card :aww:

in this site, we have different opinions and respect to other's opinion have been practice since you first sign up an account here. KEEP TRYING. I know myself better and i am aware of my actions.

Character assassinations and name calling are :offtopic:. this is a volleyball forum. moderators have this profile checked. :woohoo::dance4:

Have a blessed Sunday! :thumbup:<3:saint:

• Your first answer sounded a little bit aggressive first, even if it wasn't your intention and it flamed his response towards you. No need to create such a fuss.. If you two have a problem with each other, deal with it between yourselves (and not in this thread), or just don't and forget about it... Here is not the place for that

jaeden85 , don't call names. It was unnecessary and against rules. Refrain to do such thing in the future. There is no need of this type of comment, it just creates more confrontations and everything go haywire. Remain respectful with other users, with each other.

And now, let's continue to talk about BRAZIL NT.

• Just so we are clear, if you two continue with this bickering, you'll both be banned for a week (don't say we haven't warned you).

• well, jaeden85 is not optimistic enough for the uncertain future. I have been working in the hospital during this pandemic. Cancellation of sports events and postponing it creates mental fear. Don't foster on such negativities. Soon, there will be a vaccine and everything will go back to a better normal.

sloth This was not the first time he/she made comments like that if you check on his/her history. He/she typed something like "you think you are only good one" in his/her native language. My use of "duh" is to tell him/her that serbia has been back on training if you know what i mean. 😂🤣

This was never an issue to me at all. We came from different countries. In as much as we don't agree on some comments, i always see to it that what i type remains consistent with the thread rules. Looking forward to visit belo horizonte once border closure will be lifted and flights from my country to your country will be available. 😇

• since nothing much going on right now let's discuss the best & worst brazilian starting 6 according to you guys :rolll:

Best:

Mari - Paula

Walewska - Fabiana

Sheila - Fofao

Fabi

Can't think of the worst, but probably one of those times when we practically have no Middle game.

• quick uodate:

Zé defines today The team which can go to Portugal to train and play. I believe the team will have friendlies with others national Teams since there is no competition set for 2020 by FIVB.

• here is the list:

Setter: macris, dani lins, fabiola and roberta

Opposite: tandara, lorenne, rosamaria and shiela

Middle blockers: thaisa, carol gattaz, carol, mara, bia, adenizia and mayany

Outside hitters: gabi, natalia, fe garay, jaqueline, amanda, ana cristina and tainara

Libero: camila brait, natinha and nyeme

Opposites: bruna honorio and paulo borgo

Outside hitter: drussyla can also enter

• Where did you found this list? It is not on the federation website.

• It's fake.. there was no such thing as a list of players to train in Portugal. Brazilian teams and NT are not sending players to Europe

• It's fake.. there was no such thing as a list of players to train in Portugal. Brazilian teams and NT are not sending players to Europe

Thanks!

IMO even if the NT decides to start training, I don't think Ze will call so many players - it would be risky and costly to have 25 players in Portugal or somewhere else.

Ok thanks for the clarification bro. Point well taken 🙂

• https://www.melhordovolei.com.…-dupla-de-volei-de-praia/

Seems like Mari and Paula partnership as a beach team ended.

• Finally. It was doomed to failure since day one.