Brazil NT 2021

• i doubt she sees the light of day as an actual OH starter. the other 3 gets that. she comes in to block.

That's why she is going as a sub not a starter. It's very usual for every single team.

• Sheilla robbed??? Sheilla out is the best news of the year!!!! She never deserved to go to Tokyo.

I am REALLY HAPPY with this roster!! This is our best line up possible. I wasn't expecting Zé would surprise me!

So excited for our girl Roberta Genius of the Sky !!!!

Exactly! This is the first time I have nothing bad to say about Ze’s roster.

(Although I am super sad for Dani, I love her so much)

• Exactly! This is the first time I have nothing bad to say about Ze’s roster.

I'm sad too, but she killed us yesterday and several other times during the VNL. I think with Roberta things might have been different in the final match.

• Yeah, sure! She definitely messed things up. Roberta is playing well and I think her strengths (setting to position 2 and a more conservative game) is what we need in case Macris needs to be replaced.

Also she is a great defender and probably would not miss a serve in a critical moment lol

• Sheilla robbed??? Sheilla out is the best news of the year!!!! She never deserved to go to Tokyo.

I am REALLY HAPPY with this roster!! This is our best line up possible. I wasn't expecting Zé would surprise me!

So excited for our girl Roberta Genius of the Sky !!!!

I AM TELLING YOUUU I CRIED A BIT. CALL ME EMOTIONAL OR OVERDRAMATIC. ROBERTA WAS A PART OF THE TEAM THROUGHOUT THIS CYCLE EVEN AFTER SHE WAS ROBBED FROM HER SPOT IN RIO.

AND i agreed. This is the best possible lineup. I am so happy for Rosamaria. She improved a lot in Italy and a good back up for Tandara. And Ana Cristina. Wow. Didn’t expect her to be there. But this is a good thing for her because she will be the face of Brazil towards Paris 2024.

• Exactly! This is the first time I have nothing bad to say about Ze’s roster.

I have a soft spot for Dani and Sheilla. I followed the struggle in 2011-12 and eventualy that gold medal in London. But this is the best possible choice. Both of them can leave the NT with their head high. They have nothing to prove anymore. And I think Sheila will br great addition to the coaching team.

• I feel like today Ana Cristina should have been tested as Opp and Rosamaria as OH. Ana Cristina presence only on attack seems something more powerfull although Ana Cristina isnt a good blocker right now.

• The truth is that the 3rd MB and the 4th OH will not make much a difference in Tokyo. At least we will have a good double sub and good options for a 3rd OH.

• I have a soft spot for Dani and Sheilla. I followed the struggle in 2011-12 and eventualy that gold medal in London. But this is the best possible choice. Both of them can leave the NT with their head high. They have nothing to prove anymore. And I think Sheila will br great addition to the coaching team.

I love Sheilla but she isnt NT material anymore and she didnt try harder imo. Playing just AU :sos:

Dani Lins lost her game in Gran a

prix 2016.

Roberta deserves more imo if they are almost equal.

• I personally wanna apologize to Coach Ze for calling him nasty names and threatening to run amok on his social media (thank God he doesn’t have any). I am so sorry for what I said last jight and the way I behave.

I am from here on now will support you every single way. Will pray for the success of the team and for you to have a healthy and wealthy long life.

• Roberta is going to Tokyo and I am very happy for that. She earned e spot. Like I said, things might have been different if she was there last night. But enough about it. I am happy for Dani Lins. She can go back and focus on playing Superliga and be a great mom.

• I'm sad too, but she killed us yesterday and several other times during the VNL. I think with Roberta things might have been different in the final match.

Perfect, I think Roberta is defensive setter while Macris is offense setter no?

• SORRY BUT I JUST CAN'T CONTAIN MY HAPPINESS FOR ROBERTA, I LITERALLY GOT GOOSEBUMPS AS SOON AS I LEARNT SHE IS GOING TO TOKYO 😭😭😭😭 SHE IS VERY MUCH DESERVING. I WAS SURPRISED SHE WASN'T LINED UP ON LAST NIGHT'S FINAL BUT THAT MATCH COULD HAVE BEEN THE DECIDER FOR ZE ON WHICH TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HER AND DANI.

• I AM TELLING YOUUU I CRIED A BIT. CALL ME EMOTIONAL OR OVERDRAMATIC. ROBERTA WAS A PART OF THE TEAM THROUGHOUT THIS CYCLE EVEN AFTER SHE WAS ROBBED FROM HER SPOT IN RIO.

AND i agreed. This is the best possible lineup. I am so happy for Rosamaria. She improved a lot in Italy and a good back up for Tandara. And Ana Cristina. Wow. Didn’t expect her to be there. But this is a good thing for her because she will be the face of Brazil towards Paris 2024.

Brazil always brings a youngster in the OG. Fabiana, Natalia, Gabi and now Ana Cristina

• She deserves that spot. Looking forward for her in Tokyo. Hopefully they will end up on a podium!

Hopefully they redeem themselves after Rio.