Turkey NT 2020

• I saw her cause my team played against her and we almost won in u-18

And I didn't see her as good as van hecke imo

Yes, and also Belgium beat Turkey in the bronze medal game.

• I agree that Beren is short and her technique is not that good yet. She should not continue her career as opposite just because she can receive. She 15 years old and can gain 3-4 cms more, so she should aim to become next Maret or Gözde. I also find her attacks better from zone 4, where she actually hits the ball properly, from zone 2, she hits under the ball. I remember GS used her in receiving a bit last year and she was not bad, so I hope someone will advice her to change her position.

About Sude, I think she did not use her chance well this year when there was a great opportunity for her, Ilkin and Elifsu to shine. Ilkin is the most ready among them and it is weird to put her as "class B" while putting Derya as "class A" player, that must be wishful thinking. At her current shape, Ilkin is way more useful and promising than Derya. Turning back to Sude, GS should loan her to somewhere asap. Koshe-Guldeniz-Ilkin-Elifsu are more than enough to cover OH position this year so Sude is not needed at all.

I also believe that we are a bit harsh towards Ebrar. Yes, she started the season bad but her performance during last 2 weeks has been good. Expecting her to change her style will be difficult at this point, she won't get faster, she won't be more agile, that is it. She is slow, jumps well and hits strong. If she keeps performing well with this style of play, let her be, as long as she deliver a ratio around 45-50%. Meryem is not better than this anyway. So that is clearly an improvement.

• She is playing in TVF 1.lig for Marmara Akademi.

It is sad, I wish they loaned her to a Sultanlar ligi team like Besiktas or Beylikduzu. On the other hand these teams don't have good trainers, so I am not sure if she would improve at all.

• It is sad, I wish they loaned her to a Sultanlar ligi team like Besiktas or Beylikduzu. On the other hand these teams don't have good trainers, so I am not sure if she would improve at all.

Ezgi derin Taşdemir is loaned from Eczacıbaşı to Beşiktaş but she is not playing as starter in most of the matches so I doubt that they will let Sude to play starter

By the way I don'T think Beren is only 177, she looks way taller when she is next to other players on the field. Also she is very young, she can grow more in a few years.

• Ezgi derin Taşdemir is loaned from Eczacıbaşı to Beşiktaş but she is not playing as starter in most of the matches so I doubt that they will let Sude to play starter

By the way I don'T think Beren is only 177, she looks way taller when she is next to other players on the field. Also she is very young, she can grow more in a few years.

Sude would be a lot useful than Derin tbh. She is not contributing a lot to Beşiktaş. Her reception is weak, attacking isn't great either.

They can't loan her anymore I guess since she is already loaned to Marmara Akademi?

• Sude would be a lot useful than Derin tbh. She is not contributing a lot to Beşiktaş. Her reception is weak, attacking isn't great either.

They can't loan her anymore I guess since she is already loaned to Marmara Akademi?

You can double license a player to both sultanlar ligi and second division. However while she is playing in Marmara, she can still play for GS if needed for example in the case of injury. But she can't play for GS if she is loaned to Beşiktaş since they are in the same league. Probably that's why some teams prefer to loan their players to second division teams instead of weak first division clubs

• Have you seen Kurtaran Mumcu's answer about Neriman? He couldn't handle the question well IMO. He said Neriman lost interest for NT, he tried to save it later but I thought it was unfortunate to say it that way.

And Neriman just share this after his statements

https://instagram.com/stories/…827354?igshid=c39u26kb8lt

I haven't seen it but looks like it pissed Neriman off a lot. what did kurtaran say exactly?

• Edit: I don't have time to translate it for non-turkish users, I'm sorry. Maybe someone else can?

It doesn't sound that bad indeed

He says neriman played in NT last time in 2017 in Baku during the ECh. She wanted to have a break to NT due to family issues. He says that Giovanni doesn'T like working with players who are not fully dedicated to NT. He says if Guidetti would want her in the roster they will invite Neriman and Neriman never said she will not play in NT so it is about Gui's call