Greece NT 2020

• Naranjo will continue to be the coach, so probably Chantava will not join the team.

• they need a Kelsey, Gözde type of OH2 obviously she doesn't have to be on that level but someone that at least can carry that OH2 role.

Olga-Anthi is actually a good core, the MBs are not bad but if they can pull a big talent MB out youth selection that'd be huge also.

• i don't know how chantava is playing these days, but GRE really needs a 3rd good wing spiker, they only have anthi and olga...

Chantava now is playing in the 4th team of the greek league. She the 2nd OH in attack % after Taylor Agost. Also she has bigger % in attack than all the OPPs except an opposite from Cuba. In the first round she made a very bad match against Olympiakos (i think she had 5/32 attacks). Now they played again and she had 17/47. Her team lost both games 3-1 and i think some bad attacks from her was the main reason. I would like to see her in NT but not as a starter.

I think the captain of Panathinaikos Sofia Kosma can be more useful to the NT. Last years has decided not to play in the greek league but now is in a good shape. She played very good against Olympiakos last week. In the past she was considered one of the best greek ohs but she hasnt play many times in the national team. Almost every summer she was injured,but probably she didnt want to play.

• they need a Kelsey, Gözde type of OH2 obviously she doesn't have to be on that level but someone that at least can carry that OH2 role.

Olga-Anthi is actually a good core, the MBs are not bad but if they can pull a big talent MB out youth selection that'd be huge also.

Katerina Zakhaiou is a mb from olympiakos. She has the most blocks so far in greek league+challenge. Maybe she is the best player of Olympiakos this season. She is 22 years old and she is from Cyprus. Last year in Cyprus NT played as an oh. I dont think is good for her to play in such a week team.

• I have watched Greece live against Finland at the last ECH. Vlachaki was performing good but their MBs are not the same level as hitters. Cypriot MB would be good for them.

• I have watched Greece live against Finland at the last ECH. Vlachaki was performing good but their MBs are not the same level as hitters. Cypriot MB would be good for them.

Vlachaki was a bench player of Olympiakos and she wasnt even in the wide roster of NT the previous years. Last year the main opposite of Olympiakos was injured and Vlachaki replaced very well. But Vlachaki left Olympiakos because she want to focus on her studies and now is playing in a lower team. Although she didnt want to spend so many time in volley she accept the call of NT so i hope that she will do the same again.

• i always liked GRE MBs like lamprousi and giota, but they're not very strong or tall... time to get newer ones. also, as i said, GRE needs another strong OH or OPP... merteki and dioti are just not going to improve things for the NT.

• Guillermo Naranjo, coach of Greek women's national team, in "cooperation" with Serbian volleyball federation will hold on thurdsday 28.05. with start at 20:30 online lecture on the topic of analytical processing and preparation of the women's national team matches.

Naranjo prepared presentation on the three segments of the game reception, block and defense and about attack speed, and every presentation will followed by statistical and video material.

Link on which you will be able to watch the lecture

*Lecture will be on english