DOM NT 2020

• so, are there any potential subs for Bethania and Rivera (if she does go) after Tokyo? sure Martinez can play as OH, but I don't remember anyone else being tested there.

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• in the last few years, it’s been pena, but it seems she has been on the bench for the most part, at least this past year. of the young ones, natalia martinez and some others have been playing for the adult NT ( but not guillen yet). the problem always is passing and ball-handling.

• i don’t understand sometimes what kwiek is doing... all the time they spend in the gym and nobody can learn to receive other than eve, castillo, brayelin, pri & betty?

besides natalia & peña, the other 2 OH they tried last year were peralta & moreno, but neither is particularly good. so yeah, not a lot of backups for pri & betty.

• oh yeah, I forgot about Peña lol but as far as receiving OHs other than Rivera, they're kinda screwed.

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• well, pri can struggle sometimes too, but so does brayelin (but TBH, for such a big girl, she’s not bad, and she’s a good digger), and betty and peña can be shaky... yeah, they’re screwed ... specially after betty & pri retire after tokyo.