Polish NT 2020

• 2020 I hope poland have new coach replace nawrocki

• I hope so too! Poland have amazing prospects in every position! They need a proper good coach to guide them! Did the open-letter they wrote have any effect?

• Hi I'm thai fan i love team poland and today i made some highlight Magdalena Stysiak give to poland fan sorry for my bad english and i hope you like this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT21sxzVJWc&feature=youtu.be

• Nawrocki called 18 players to the NT camp this year. As expected, only young promising girls.

OHs: Oliwia Bałuk, Monika Fedusio, Zuzanna Górecka, Magdalena Stysiak, Julia Twardowska
    OPPS: Paulina Damaske, Karolina Drużkowska, Martyna Łukasik, Aleksandra Rasińska
    MBs: Weronika Centka, Aleksandra Gryka, Anna Stencel, Marta Ziółkowska, Martyna Świrad
    Setters: Alicja Grabka, Julia Nowicka
    Liberos: Monika Jagła, Maria Stenzel

• only inexperienced players, but due to covid-19 and no important games now, its reasonable to check new players :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• kondzio nice to have you back here :D

Back to the topic, hope polish NT will play some friendlies with Germany and Russia this summer.

• kondzio nice to have you back here :D

Back to the topic, hope polish NT will play some friendlies with Germany and Russia this summer.

Well, right now I'm appearing here once in a blue moon xD

Too little time for everything...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Finaly I want to see Alicja Grabka in NT

• Finaly I want to see Alicja Grabka in NT

She had a really solid season in Legionovia, hope that she will continue her good play. I like her a lot as well, IMO she is better than overrated Nowicka and they are both 22.

• Poland will play two test matches against Czechia on June 30th and July 1st in Wałbrzych. No spectators, but Polsat Sport will broadcast the matches.

• Polish roster for friendlies against Czechia.

S:

Alicja Grabka

Julia Nowicka

MBs:

Weronika Centka

Anna Stencel

Marta Ziółkowska

Martyna Świrad

Opp

Martyna Łukasik

OHs:

Magdalena Stysiak

Oliwia Bałuk,

Julia Twardowska

Monika Fedusio,

Zuzanna Górecka

L:

Maria Stenzel

Monika Jagła

• Where Aleksandra Rasinka , Martyna Łukasik again ? Nawrocki look like her so much.