Polish NT 2020

• Almost all her first season was bad

Then 2nd season was better but even was below expectations

She was one of the best at world and couldn't perform like that in italy

I recommend you to look in the stats. She was one of the best OPPs last year, she had average 39,9%. She was above Van Hecke, Rosmaria, Ortolani, Grobelna, Brakocevic. Basically, only Egonu and Stysiak were better. In addition, Malwina was in top 3 best blockers among OPPs. Since her arrive she is 'awful' according to you. It only means that almost all wing-spikers are awful, terrible and trash :)

On top of that Smarzek's setter was Mirkovic.

In her first season she was even 40,8% in attack, so I guess you don't know what terrible means. After her NT matches some of you just thought that she will be scoring like Boskovic. Everyone expected that, but still it is not that bad comparing other OPPs. This season is really bad for her, I agree, but don't bash her previous season without checking facts and if you are bashing her then save this energy for other players, because most of them were worse than Smarzek :)

• I recommend you to look in the stats. She was one of the best OPPs last year, she had average 39,9%. She was above Van Hecke, Rosmaria, Ortolani, Grobelna, Brakocevic. Basically, only Egonu and Stysiak were better. In addition, Malwina was in top 3 best blockers among OPPs. Since her arrive she is 'awful' according to you. It only means that almost all wing-spikers are awful, terrible and trash :)

On top of that Smarzek's setter was Mirkovic.

In her first season she was even 40,8% in attack, so I guess you don't know what terrible means. After her NT matches some of you just thought that she will be scoring like Boskovic. Everyone expected that, but still it is not that bad comparing other OPPs. This season is really bad for her, I agree, but don't bash her previous season without checking facts and if you are bashing her then save this energy for other players, because most of them were worse than Smarzek :)

I remember in first season she barely score 5 or 6 points per game and then 10 or 12 and wasn't enough

As I said 2nd year was better but not was expected because she oscilated so much

I like Malwina a lot and I expected that she become a machine like in NT but she couldn't do that till now

• I remember in first season she barely score 5 or 6 points per game and then 10 or 12 and wasn't enough

As I said 2nd year was better but not was expected because she oscilated so much

I like Malwina a lot and I expected that she become a machine like in NT but she couldn't do that till now

She had very rough start of her 1st season in Italy. Her shape dropped a lot after exhausting summer with NT, but then she played much better. I don't deny it. But maybe u should just use the right words and analyse more. She wasn't as good as people expected her to be, but she still was the best Bergamo's player and one of the best Opp. If she was that 'terrible' Bergamo would not renew her contract and Novara would not sign her this season.

I hate when people praise Mingardi, Van Hecke, Cuttino or Rosmaria and not because they had a bad season. They did really good, but it is really unfair to slam Malwina all the time, even though her statistics were better.

Let's be real and objective.

This season was her worst in career and I hope she will rebuild herself.

• She had very rough start of her 1st season in Italy. Her shape dropped a lot after exhausting summer with NT, but then she played much better. I don't deny it. But maybe u should just use the right words and analyse more. She wasn't as good as people expected her to be, but she still was the best Bergamo's player and one of the best Opp. If she was that 'terrible' Bergamo would not renew her contract and Novara would not sign her this season.

I hate when people praise Mingardi, Van Hecke, Cuttino or Rosmaria and not because they had a bad season. They did really good, but it is really unfair to slam Malwina all the time, even though her statistics were better.

Let's be real and objective.

This season was her worst in career and I hope she will rebuild herself.

I hope she show that shw can be a great club and nt amazing player

Maybe I should have used other words

I would like to see her at Turkey or Brazil,maybe some fresh air is what she needs