Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• A good floating serve could be very offensive, such as Iakovlev's and Likhosherstov's

• Looks like a straight 3:0

• Zenit Sp it not yet in peak form as they were quarantined for 2 weeks. I believe next time they meet with Kazam it could be a much closer game

• 22:22

got slapped right in the face. :what:

• Kazan 22:19 turns into 22:24...:wall:

• BB played pretty well at the end.

One open net attack tied the score.

One good serve broke the reception and got NG a chance to score.

One ace closed out the game.:thumbup:

• It was too little to late for St. Petersburg. I also feel they are yet to find their best form, but I think the team lacks a good bench too. There's no one with a good serve to come in, inversion is not used...

As for Kazan they played a great match overall, with Mikhaylov being their main weapon.

Good to see Alekno is giving chance to the young libero. Not bad to win the world's youth and soon after be playing such a high level game;)

• Kazan remains undefeated! So there only Moscow left who has somewhat of a chance to beat them.

• What do you guys think of 18 year old libero Ilia Fedorov? How long has he played professionally?

• What do you guys think of 18 year old libero Ilia Fedorov? How long has he played professionally?

He seems very promising. AFAIK this is his first season hired by a team in the SuperLeague (by Kazan no less). Only good things await him :)

• Kuzbass won against Fakel. Zaytsev was playing good, scoring when the team need them the most. So eager to watch Moscow VS Kazan this coming Saturday! Deroo & Sokolov VS Ngapeth & Mikhaylov is supposed to be a head-to-head battle.

Which team has the better setter, libero, & MBs in your guys’ opinion?

• Kuzbass won against Fakel. Zaytsev was playing good, scoring when the team need them the most. So eager to watch Moscow VS Kazan this coming Saturday! Deroo & Sokolov VS Ngapeth & Mikhaylov is supposed to be a head-to-head battle.

Sokolov is MIA with their match now in CL against Trentino. I wonder what happened to him or if he even flew out of Russia at all :what:

• Sokolov is MIA with their match now in CL against Trentino. I wonder what happened to him or if he even flew out of Russia at all :what:

Sokolov's back muscle pains seems severe, that why he missed this CL game.

I watched the first two sets. without Sokolov, Moscow and Trento are not in the same level. The game is simply a landslide.

Moscow lost confidence in every aspect, from serve, reception to attack.

Trento needs this win so bad to cheer themselves up after a horrible start in Italy Superlega.

Sokolov is now struggling with his back muscle injury. He already missed today's CL match. And Moscow got slammed by Trentino with a straight 0:3. If Skolov misses this Saturday's match again, then Kazan should have an easy win.

• Dinamo was absolutely hammered by Trentino. I don't think anyone saw that coming....

I dunno the reason why Sokolov didn't play, but his absence was crucial. Dinamo looked lost and helpless.

Berezhko hasn't been in the bench lately, he could maybe have been useful today, because the coach didn't seem to trust anyone else to step in. He could have given a chance to Sieemshchikov, and mainly to Semyshev as the reception line was a joke( including Kerminen).

I woud not be surprised to see the reserve team playing against Kazan as this was shameful and it would be the 4th game in 8 days.

• The match of Moscow this Sunday is actually against Zenit StPetersburg and not with Kazan. Still will be an interesting match though, I hope Sokolov can play this Sunday :(

• A fan of Moscow as a whole and a fan of Poletaev. Will be watching for sure! Hope Sokolov is okay.

The match later today between Moscow and Zenit was postponed due to mandatory testing for COVID for Moscow.