Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• He’s playing well though. I’ve been watching till the start. Idk why he was benched.

Yes, indeed, Maxim was the one who could be benched. He isn't good today.

• Back to back losses for Kazan. After this game, they now dropped to #4 in the rankings, it will be a miracle if they can climb back to the #1 or #2 seed, so most likely playoffs for them to enter Final 6. Kazan now has 6 defeats in as much as 7 games, and they will face a difficult opponent next Saturday against St. Petersburg.

• Back to back losses for Kazan. After this game, they now dropped to #4 in the rankings, it will be a miracle if they can climb back to the #1 or #2 seed, so most likely playoffs for them to enter Final 6. Kazan now has 6 defeats in as much as 7 games, and they will face a difficult opponent next Saturday against St. Petersburg.

Do you think they have a chance againts St. Petersburg? Especially now that Kliuka & Poletaev are playing really good?

• I know he is good. My question was is he THAT good for the team to keep up with his antiques. Reading comprehension is very important.

lol who’s gonna believe you when you’re the one who’s ask around where to follow the leagues. When I gave you answers a few weeks later you’d come and ask for it again. you don’t tell me how to read comprehensively.

• lol who’s gonna believe you when you’re the one who’s ask around where to follow the leagues. When I gave you answers a few weeks later you’d come and ask for it again. you don’t tell me how to read comprehensively.

Like I said, this is the first time I followed Russia Superliga. Doesn’t mean I haven’t followed international volleyball before. That’s why I said I know Ngapeth is very good, judging from his performance at NT but I haven’t followed his club’s career. Sorry if I bored you with my eagerness to learn about this league as I have explained keeping up with the team is hard because of the names & unfamiliar faces.

• Do you think they have a chance againts St. Petersburg? Especially now that Kliuka & Poletaev are playing really good?

During the last encounter of both teams in Russian Cup SF, the game was pretty close and Poletaev was under-performing quite a lot. Petersburg has even more chances now that Kazan is flopping. But this volleyball so anything can happen

• To be honest it is hard to predict anything this season. Most teams have had their ups and downs already, so anything can happen.

I am surprised to see Lokomotiv LO at the bottom though, especially these two last losses against Gazprom Ugra. I expected more from a team with Divis, Biryukov, Abrosimov, Busel and Alexeev

• For Karzan, The middles and liberos have been as useless as always.

Maxim hasn’t been playing well lately. Bartosz is playing poorly but he can serve. Ngapeth plays well. But it looks like his soul is gone. Like he is forced to be there.

Ngapeth was the best scorer for Kazan today with 14 points in 2 sets. Bartosz with 13 in 3.

• Kazan still maintains the same system as when Leon & Anderson were there, but it just doesn’t work anymore. Ngapeth can’t do what Leon did for the team, Bartosz’s reception is much weaker than Anderson.

While the MBs are still invisible in attack for most of the time, Maxim’s age would definitely cause more up & down in his game, and with Butko’s predictable and sometimes inaccurate sets, it’s really unfair for Alenko to openly criticize Bartosz in this way. Alenko himself should be responsible for what‘s going on within the team, not Bartosz.

• I honestly think what Kazan needs are new fresh setters. Butko aint cutting it anymore. The zero involvement of the MBs it what separating him down from younger setters of other teams. And dont even get me started with his back up setter Alekno who is there just because his father is the head coach. Without the connection no team would want him. Kazan’s setter from the youth team or any back up setters from other teams can totally replace Alekno’s son but we know that aint happening.

• Can’t agree more with what was said. Kazan is quite a mess. I would not overly blame ngapeth’s. His switch to a defensive OH is Such a poor development. He is overwhelmed with defensive duties, Doing what he can at passing, covering for the Libero , setting free balls on the back row when Butko is too far...That’s just Not his area and too much to handle. When on pos 4 High and organized block are Consistently shutting him down making him almost nonexistent in attack. I can imagine his frustration, His visible overweight sure does not help. Oh and not a single pipe - Shame cause he could make a difference there. With that And Butko’s robot style setting, distribution gets Super predictable. Libero shank passes And defenses, middle blockers are So so, either too green or declining. Too many loopholes right now. What do you think of Bednorsz ?he had games off but his attack and serve have been solid since He joined, Guess he delivered up to expectations, unlike others 😀Quite a tough situation right now in Kazan, We’ll see how things develop.
    Ps: been checking this forum for some time but only registered today. Looking to forward to reading you all 😀