Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• Ivovic's attack angles were so good from the last half of the first set. Too bad they didn't win.

I'm not a fan of the substitutions from Konstantinov. It seems like he's wasting it and without any felt effect.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Alekno is now livid for a call against Kazan he's so intimidating when he's mad :what: Petersberg should win in 4 or else Kazan is now regaining their confidence back

• Another useless substitution from Konstantinov.

If Savin is playing bad, Rodychev isn't the answer.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Another useless substitution from Konstantinov.

If Savin is playing bad, Rodychev isn't the answer.

They should hire two foreigners OH next season :whistle:

• Maxim is playing bad these last weeks ;(;(;(

• It was a close call for Petersburg there in the 4t set whew! Kazan played much better in the 4th set, but Zenit just managed to edge out in the end.

• Am I the only one having difficulties with stream on their website ? I keeps stopping :(

Every year the same. It´s impossible to watch an entire match in their website without stops.

At least this year they are using their youtube channel to broadcast the important games as they did with laola1, but unfortunately not today.

• They should hire two foreigners OH next season :whistle:

Who do you think can be a good candidate? I'm okay in keeping Luburich, maybe swap out Ivovich for another Serb Kovacevic perhaps?

• They should hire two foreigners OH next season :whistle:

I believe even Voronkov would do enough for Lokomotiv.

Ivovic is playing really well but he's not consistent so I expect he'll play terribly any minute.

I also feel Martynuk cannot handle the pressure. They'd probably need another one for that position next season.

#FreeBritney

• Just tuned in the Moscow and Kuzbass game now, looks pretty intense in this first set :box:

• I believe even Voronkov would do enough for Lokomotiv.

Ivovic is playing really well but he's not consistent so I expect he'll play terribly any minute.

I also feel Martynuk cannot handle the pressure. They'd probably need another one for that position next season.

If Lokomotiv hire a local player in place of Ivovich, they can target the Finnish libero in Moscow who is wasting time on the bench this season.

• Who do you think can be a good candidate? I'm okay in keeping Luburich, maybe swap out Ivovich for another Serb Kovacevic perhaps?

There are so many names... some Brazilians, Americans, etc idk :cheesy:. I think they could play with Sapozhkov as the main opposite, and two foreigners OH, or hire some local OH and keep Luburic.