Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• I don't think it's a great idea to hire a left handed OH for the Russian Superleague.:white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• What is that abomination I see.. Braided mohawk really Zaitsev? :gone:

• What is that abomination I see.. Braided mohawk really Zaitsev? :gone:

I got ill when I saw it on instagram. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• There are so many names... some Brazilians, Americans, etc idk :cheesy:. I think they could play with Sapozhkov as the main opposite, and two foreigners OH, or hire some local OH and keep Luburic.

Is Sapozhkov really that good already to play as starter in a big club? I haven't watched his progress from Russia's youth team to make any conclusion but was pretty promising.

• Is Sapozhkov really that good already to play as starter in a big club? I haven't watched his progress from Russia's youth team to make any conclusion but was pretty promising.

He plays in Bulgaria. I don't watch either his games or his stats, but he seems promising.

I like Obmochaev. IMO, he is better than Golubev.

• Zenit Kazan really said Christmas is extended until January for other teams. :white:

#FreeBritney

• It seems Deroo has lost his starting spot to Semyshev. Yaroslav has been pretty reliable as well these past few matches

• The chaotic inverse wing rotation for Lokomotiv is like a rubik's cube for Konstantinov. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Zenit Kazan really said Christmas is extended until January for other teams. :white:

Actually today was the best Kazan has played ever since their downward spiral, Petersburg was just a tad better and it was very close during the 4th set.

• So much negative vibes from Lokomotiv. :white:

#FreeBritney

• I still can't believe Obmochaev ever had a chance with Goncharova. lol

#FreeBritney

• Kobzar and Pankov definitely now have a silent rivalry :box:

• I still can't believe Obmochaev ever had a chance with Goncharova. lol

Goncha used him to obtain Russian citizenship jk

• Goncha used him to obtain Russian citizenship jk

I'll just pretend I never read that. lol

Kobzar and Pankov definitely now have a silent rivalry :box:

I think Pankov secured his olympic spot. I don't know if he'll start over Butko or Kobzar but he's probably the most useful setter among the russians.

I still think Kobzar is still missing something that makes you want to say he's the main. Abaev is also immature as a playmaker and Butko is playing really badly and Kovalev is benching for Brizard.

Unless... Russian fed intervenes and brings back Grankin. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Lokomotiv's OHs just can't hit decisive balls.

Set 4 was all about Luburic but they weren't serving in making it hard to wage a comeback and the fact they can't block either of Fakel's OHs makes things worse when they actually serve in.:white:

#FreeBritney

• Can Lokomotiv transfer Sedlacek since Chinese League may not happen anymore? :white:

#FreeBritney