Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• Without a change of personnel, I can't see Zenit Petersburg beating Dinamo Moscow in a projected CEV Cup Final.

The only way they can win is to have a good serving run or Moscow play with missing starters.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It was Likhosherstov who made the serving run not Zenit.:white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Zenit's libero is absolutely being destroyed right now.

Well... atleast he's cute and even Dinamo Moscow's libero too. :heart:

I just said it because there's nothing to talk about with how Zenit is playing. :lol:

#FreeBritney

• I once said Semyshev reminded me of Timothée Chalamet but after watching Princess Diana's documentary on netflix... he reminded me more of her now. Maybe he's got a royal lineage or something. :heart:

#FreeBritney

• I like Volkov. He can be a show-off at times, that's for sure. But I like that he is different, say from the shy and meek Poletaev or Kliuka.

I used to like his style as most Russian players are quiet and shy on court. But I changed my mind after he created an unnecessary drama in the game Russia vs. Brazil during WCH 2018. Russia led at 2:0. But his stupid behavior suddenly shifted the momentum in set #3. Russia ended up taking a 2:3 tough loss, which was the main reason why Russia did not make top 4.

• he reminded me more of her now. Maybe he's got a royal lineage or something. :heart:

That's it. I thought his face reminded me of someone famous. He has a lot of resemblance to Diana it's creepy

• Without a change of personnel, I can't see Zenit Petersburg beating Dinamo Moscow in a projected CEV Cup Final.

The only way they can win is to have a good serving run or Moscow play with missing starters.

In my opinion, a contributing factor is either of one Klika or Poletaev is always under-performing when facing against Moscow and we don't get to see both perform at their best level. Kliuka was the guilty party last time :gone:

• In my opinion, a contributing factor is either of one Klika or Poletaev is always under-performing when facing against Moscow and we don't get to see both perform at their best level. Kliuka was the guilty party last time :gone:

I say Kliuka is the guilty part even when their team wins.

Sometimes during defense or reception, he takes longer to recover himself to a backrow attack ready position which limits Brizard's options to Ursov and Poletaev(sometimes in the backrow too).

Ursov is a limited player so he needs all the help he can get from Poletaev and Kliuka. Without Kliuka, this makes Poletaev a marked man for the opponent blockers as they probably think they can safely let go of Ursov or even the centrals.

#FreeBritney

• The solution for Zenit Petersburg is to make Poletaev play as a receiver. I don't know how well he can do this but if he doesn't train now to become one then I expect many teams to figure them out for the playoffs.

Dinamo Moscow during those two games had shown the formula to beat them easily.

#FreeBritney

• The solution for Zenit Petersburg is to make Poletaev play as a receiver. I don't know how well he can do this but if he doesn't train now to become one then I expect many teams to figure them out for the playoffs.

Dinamo Moscow during those two games had shown the formula to beat them easily.

I also find the stubbornness of Sammelvuo quite compelling. I know Kovalev has seen better days (and maybe the setter is the least of the problem), but why not give a chance to him if the team is not doing well? The coach only changes the setter last minute when the opposing team is a few points away from winning :gone:

• I say Kliuka is the guilty part even when their team wins.

Sometimes during defense or reception, he takes longer to recover himself to a backrow attack ready position which limits Brizard's options to Ursov and Poletaev(sometimes in the backrow too).

Ursov is a limited player so he needs all the help he can get from Poletaev and Kliuka. Without Kliuka, this makes Poletaev a marked man for the opponent blockers as they probably think they can safely let go of Ursov or even the centrals.

That is a good observation - Sometimes these little things go unnoticed, but you'd expect an opposite to kill difficult balls and that is not what we've been seen with Poletaev, unfortunately.

• After reading this article, many Russian users are commenting the transfer of Christienson to Kazan next season (that plus Ngapeth's transfer to Modena). Modena and Kazan showing no love lost between both teams

• After reading this article, many Russian users are commenting the transfer of Christienson to Kazan next season (that plus Ngapeth's transfer to Modena). Modena and Kazan showing no love lost between both teams

I heard Kazan want to buy Bruno.

It would be a good deal for kazan. Bruno is still the best setter so far.

• “I was psychologically broken,” Erwin admitted. - In Berlin I talked with my French friends from “Berlin” (Pujol, Le Roux, Carle, Tuya) and with my wife, but the children did not come. I haven't seen babies for months. I could not resist and the first plane flew to them in Poitiers without permission from the club . I got a big fine when I got back. I paid for my wrongdoing. " Ngapeth's behavior was one of the reasons for Zenit's disastrous stretch - seven defeats in eight games. Only now the Kazan team is coming to its senses.

NG's behavior is a new low for a professional player. Can not wait to see Kazan get rid of him ASAP

• “I was psychologically broken,” Erwin admitted. - In Berlin I talked with my French friends from “Berlin” (Pujol, Le Roux, Carle, Tuya) and with my wife, but the children did not come. I haven't seen babies for months. I could not resist and the first plane flew to them in Poitiers without permission from the club . I got a big fine when I got back. I paid for my wrongdoing. " Ngapeth's behavior was one of the reasons for Zenit's disastrous stretch - seven defeats in eight games. Only now the Kazan team is coming to its senses.

NG's behavior is a new low for a professional player. Can not wait to see Kazan get rid of him ASAP

I can't believe there are still clubs that want him. Such unprofessional behaviors every season showing that it is something wrong with him. I can't still forget about his harassment to a woman in a club:down: this guy is toxic

“I was psychologically broken,” Erwin admitted. - In Berlin I talked with my French friends from “Berlin” (Pujol, Le Roux, Carle, Tuya) and with my wife, but the children did not come. I haven't seen babies for months. I could not resist and the first plane flew to them in Poitiers without permission from the club . I got a big fine when I got back. I paid for my wrongdoing. " Ngapeth's behavior was one of the reasons for Zenit's disastrous stretch - seven defeats in eight games. Only now the Kazan team is coming to its senses.

why did Kazan hire him in the first place? When he harassed a women in Brazil last year it wasn’t a big deal where it should have been a big deal and they should have fired his disgusting asap. They were, including team members, all silent and very fine with the fact that they play with a harasser. And a women president wants to hire him in her club now. Wow.