Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• That’s why I asked before is he THAT good that clubs rather to deal with his antiques like this?

Not bad actually, give the devil his due. Being among decent all-round OHs going and able to give his teams a strong defensive leg up, but France, of all teams having him on the squad, should be the only one expecting him to spearhead the attack. .All in all, he has his market value a bit overrated and lets it go to his head

• He s still immature and that’s a problem at his age. I guess that sort of player 1- can be the X factor when context fits (Eg. he gets carte blanche and feels happy). 2 - offers showmanship and buzz. So teams will keep trying with him. His Modena years were great and he was pivotal to their success. They’re obviously trying to re-create that spirit But I wonder if that ll work. If grebenikov stays Maybe cause They re mates and n gapeth needs that sorts of relationships to perform. As a French I am concerned by his offensive skills and fitness. I’m not sure he still is the go to player he once was for the NT, and modena if the transfer materializes.

• I’d somewhat disagree About NG. He’s a moody character, Extravagant and uneasy to handle as we all know. But On the pitch I found him generally committed. He really one Of those keepIng it together during last 2 years. Team construction in Last2 years Plus the way he got used as defensive OH certainly frustrated him- as did his difficulties killing the Ball in pos 4. things could have been better for sure but that’s what it is. I see no future for him in Kazan anyways, and in Russian league in general. Michailov is still a dominant opposite in my view, who suffers from butko s Predictable distribution. The main Libero is tragic imo the main source of kazans trouble this year together with butko. Both should be replaced first thing. Bednorsz as offensive OH is a great fit, trust he’ll perform well again once things get back on track. MB’s I find ok.

Frustrated...what does it take to drill it into his head that applying himself to the defensive side of the game is no less heroic than scoring loads of points? Maybe him humbled self .

• I get your point and agree. But that’s probably not the project he signed for and not his profile, He possibly felt trapped Into that defensive role whilst not developing or at least maintaining his offensive skills E.g. his trademark. I guess as individuals we can relate to that. Having said that, It’s his responsibility tot turn things around. He should be able to go over that and show That he deserves more balls. Anyways he went for the big Bucks So won’t Cry for him. As to humility am afraid it’s not his driver and will never be. Too much ego.

• Wow I only tuned into the match now, Fakel is leading 2-0.. Moscow's only defeat in the season also courtesy of Fakel

• Volkov is such a reliable, steady OH for Fakel. His peak may not be anything close than Kliuka, but he makes up for it for it by being consisten and he gives 110% for every match.. something Kliuka lacks at times :whistle:

• So it's official, Fakel is Moscow's Kryptonite this season. I don't know how Fakel manage to beat Moscow, technically they are inferior in a lot of ways to the other top teams. Will be sad to see Volkov go if his transfer is indeed already underway next season.

• Still hard to tell imho.

Moscow had a tough fixture from the day they went out of quarantine. A loss or two were expected against any of the top 6 team.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The secret in breaking Moscow ( at least close to it) is a short serve directed to Vlasov, this messes up the reception line, and subsequently the attack. Kuzbass almost succeeded doing this and Fakel has done this repeatedly. The question is, why is Petersburg not doing this tactic?

• Gazprom-Yugra have some hot guys in their lineup. The lefty looks good and strong. :wavy:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Fakel keeps upsetting top teams year after year. Volkov has been the fact opposite for them. If only he had a better and stable reception...

But this second Dinamo's defeat just opens the championship again. Let's see who will prevail in the playoffs

In regards to Ngapeth, what to say? He did what he did here in Brazil and judging by his words he didn't genuinely regretted. Additionally, there's all the misbehaviour in clubs. Simply can't support a team with him.

• Volkov is such a reliable, steady OH for Fakel. His peak may not be anything close than Kliuka, but he makes up for it for it by being consisten and he gives 110% for every match.. something Kliuka lacks at times :whistle:

I agree with this. Plenty underestimate Volkov all the time but he brings some much needed power to Fakel and his drive is also a big bonus. It helps to keep the whole team motivated

• I agree with this. Plenty underestimate Volkov all the time but he brings some much needed power to Fakel and his drive is also a big bonus. It helps to keep the whole team motivated

His drive is the signature of his game. Things he does between points or some unwanted but entertaining spillover from the way he plays...that’s a big bonus to me watching a volleyball match....:lol:

• Dinamo loves them tie-breaks. :super:

Lokomotiv hates em. :white:

P.S. Didn't watch the game. lol

#FreeBritney

• Dinamo loves them tie-breaks. :super:

Lokomotiv hates em. :white:

P.S. Didn't watch the game. lol

Will have to watch the replay on YT. Seems like Dinamo is coming back down to earth :win:

• It was an entertaining match, yet another loko's loss in a tie break :D

Luburich did a very great match. Ivovic also played reasonably well - the difference in the team when he does his role properly is huge, and hopefully, he will keep his form for the playoffs and not the sloppy one he's had thus far.

As for Dinamo, it was important to win an important battle after the defeat to Fakel. Deroo seems to have regained his starter position:thumbup: