Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• SF:

Kuzbass x Zenit

Moscow x Lokomotiv

I finally hope Loko gets that revenge on Moscow :lol::box:

• At this point Volkov should have atleast been given yellow card. I mean he is fun to watch but his antics now are just straight up deplorable. Not sure how Dinamo is even keeping their cool atm

That's why I don't like him. Creating unnecessary drama is his style.

It will destroy team momentum. In clutch time, it could cost the game too.

• That's why I don't like him. Creating unnecessary drama is his style.

It will destroy team momentum. In clutch time, it could cost the game too.

he knows he can get away with it at domestic games but you can tell at international matches he usually try to contain his “celebrations” within his team or to the audience which is fine.

• Is the match over who won? So which 2 teams advance?

Set 4 basically didn't matter because Dinamo is already guaranteed a final 4 berth.

Dinamo only needed to score atleast 10 points and they were through lol.:gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I can t wait for the semis, sadly I am supporting Zenit and I am afraid that they will stop here :))

Same lol I didn't watch Zenit's game against Moscow to have a good picture of the physical state of Poletaev. I think the chances are equal for both teams.

• He is quite an emotional player, but I don t remember to ever created drama.

Please review Brazil vs Russia, set #3 in final 6 WCH 2018.

See what happened

• I have watched highlights of the final 6 today. Boy, it is hard to focus on the game when instead you could watch how hot these players are. I have to admit, I have rarely seen Russian League before this year but I think I am going to keep following in the upcoming years.

Obmaecev seemed pretty comfy in doggy style.

Stop sexualizing the players and just talk about volleyball please.

There is a whole board dedicated to talking about appearance.

Also respect that men don't talk about female players players in this creepy way.

• Just watched the match between Loko and Kuzbass and I have to say both Loko middles, Lyzik and Kurkaev, were pretty fire on that match. Kurkaev especially looked like he was playing like VNL 2019 level, not sure if it was mainly because of the second setter Tisevich, he knows the type of balls Kurkaev likes to hit. On the other team, Sivozhelev was superb. Actually he is playing great in this FInal 6, I think there is value in taking an experienced winger to Tokyo, if I were Sammelvuo, I would consider him in the short list.

Can't wait for SF later today/tomorrow. I hope we get to see the Finnish and Bulgarian in the gold medal match :box:

PS> I made this prediction first :lol:

• Stop sexualizing the players and just talk about volleyball please.

There is a whole board dedicated to talking about appearance.

Also respect that men don't talk about female players players in this creepy way.

you must learn basic human decency first and later you can come and talk to me. This is not how you talk to others. I believe you are over 18 since you are a part of this forum, your parents must have failed you by not guiding and teaching how to behave around others or maybe they have but you failed. Regardless, you are an adult now, it is your responsibility to learn those things.

And I do whatever the fuck I want, dude. You cannot tell me what to do.

• you must learn basic human decency first and later you can come and talk to me. This is not how you talk to others. I believe you are over 18 since you are a part of this forum, your parents must have failed you by not guiding and teaching how to behave around others or maybe they have but you failed. Regardless, you are an adult now, it is your responsibility to learn those things.

And I do whatever the fuck I want, dude. You cannot tell me what to do.

I used my manners and recommended a thread where you can talk about it in an appropriate setting, you responded with explicit language. Very hypocritical of you to say my post was immature.

Anyways, lets just move on.

• Good match so far. Kuzbass is surprising me, I did not expect them to be so stable, everyone doing a fair job, and Zaytsev doing what he is supposed to.

As much as I want Zenit to advance I hardly believe it now. This team seems to struggle to fight back.