Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• I used my manners and recommended a thread where you can talk about it in an appropriate setting, you responded with explicit language. Very hypocritical of you to say my post was immature.

Anyways, lets just move on.

I thought he was being sarcastic but reading it again, I realized he was questioning your upbringing meanwhile using such a vulgar tone :white: hypocricy at its finest:aww:

Anyways I also sometimes make remarks about hot male players. Seeing your comment made me realize that it might be offensive to some users indeed. So I will pay more attention to avoid such remarks.:drink: (at least out of the famous thread:lol:)

• The mods usually move the naughty posts to the other thread.

I also don't mind the non-sexualizing of players but considering most of us contribute to the traffic of this thread are also checking out other attributes of the male players (guilty as charged :gone:), either the mods make exemption for the few who give little to the thread and ban or warn those who offer more to men's volleyball and risk thread inactivity because of increased censorship or they just let it slide and transfer the x-rated posts to the Horny Thread for archival purposes. :drink:

Umu11 there is a spoiler tag so use it to avoid detection from people like PackMasterFlash next time. I am not backseat moderating. Just an advice to sidestepped confrontations in the future. Love you, girls. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It'll be super disappointing if Zenit St. Petersburg doesn't advance to a final where Dinamo Moscow isn't a part of. Like they can't even escape their worst tormentors in a bronze medal match. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I really dont understand Kobzar choices in this tie break. Kuzbass had a ball for a 3 point lead, but he set a super low ball to the middle, when it wasnt needed at all and even 3 blockers jumped to block...For me, that point (more than the other wrong choices) decided the fate of this match.

• Brizard is kinda choking. It's not a time for this to happen.

#FreeBritney

• Yay! I am glad I've bitten my tongue when I mentioned Zenit's fighting spirit!

Congrats to both teams, it was a great match.

• Zenit St. Petersburg advances to the final :whistle:

• Congrats to both team and especially to Zenit St. Petersburg! It was a super tight match as it was expected (the betting odds were 1.83 for both teams). The final score was decided by details.

Hope Zenit St. Petersburg can win the final against the team which has defeated them in almost every single match this season (if Im not wrong): Dinamo Moscow.

• Congrats to both team and especially to Zenit St. Petersburg! It was a super tight match as it was expected (the betting odds were 1.83 for both teams). The final score was decided by details.

Hope Zenit St. Petersburg can win the final against the team which has defeated them in almost every single match this season (if Im not wrong): Dinamo Moscow.

Not almost, every match:)) 7:0 to Dynamo Moscow right now.

• What do you think guys? Can Lokomotive make another surprise and go to the final?

Nothing is impossible but Dinamo almost got eliminated last game which puts complacency nearly out of the question for their next games which leads us to Lokomotiv having to play out of their minds to knock off Dinamo or Dinamo having some problems they cannot control.

#FreeBritney

• What eyes from Pankov! :white:

#FreeBritney

• Dinamo is definitely the favourite but Lokomotiv can surprise. The key for me would be a good day from both OHs which hasn't really been the case, especially Ivovic on reception to avail the middle game. They have also potentially serve really well and that can put a lot of pressure on Moscow. Let's see

• One time I use this gif... Lube did the impossible so why can't Lokomotiv?

tenor.gif

#FreeBritney

• Why isn't Lyzik on the court? :gone:

• Lokomotiv! :gone:

e7b8dee0d101c5d640a6fcfef5c885e8.gif

#FreeBritney

• Rodychev>>>Savin or Ivovic

giphy.gif

#FreeBritney