Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• Top server got to be Podlesnykh I think.

Best Opposite maybe Luburic to make way for Sokolov as MVP?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• what awards do they get?

If it's the same with women's side:

MVP

Best OH

Best Blocker

Best Server

Best Setter

Best Libero

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Is it really best OH or is it best spiker? There was some confusion in Brazilian press after Natalia won

• what awards do they get?

MVP, Best Attacker, Best Server, Best Blocker, Best setter, and Best libero.

• Tetyukhin...

#FreeBritney

• Can someone translate?

#FreeBritney

• Pankov took best setter and MVP? I don t know Russian

Not his best game. Sokolov. :down:

#FreeBritney

• The kids with their daddies. :lol:

#FreeBritney

• The kids with their daddies. :lol:

It means Dinamo with their StPs. 8-0 in one season is way too much.

• What's the award list?

Sokolov got nothing?

• Where was tetyukhin? I think I missed it

During the introduction of guests for the awarding ceremony... not too long after the stage was set completely.

It means Dinamo with their StPs. 8-0 in one season is way too much.

Lmao I didn't know why you were quoting me at first but now I get it.:gone:

#FreeBritney

• Sokolov 27 pts, vp +19, 24/41 59%, 2 aces, 1 block. He definitely had MVP's performance today.

Pankov is good too, but I think Sokolov deserves this MVP more than him.

Another hosting advantage over player's performance.

• Will Sammelvuo have trouble putting Pankov as titular in NT over Kobzar? :roll:

Jokes apart. Congrats Moscow, they were the best team the whole part of the season. It's well deserved.