Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• Zenit Kazan vs St. Petersburg this Saturday.. good preview for Final 4 but I don't think Poleatev is about to enter court.. On the other hand, Mikhaylov is having a very bad start to this seaso (he averages around 30% eff per game). Both Russia's starting Opps are a big question mark, let's see who will improve for the rest of the season..

• Fedorov > Golubev and I wonder why Golubev did not start today for Kazan

• Kazan takes Set 1. Yakovlev is having a very average season so far.

• Only Poletaev can save Zenit this season.. if he's returns with a bang that is

• Kazan seems fine, they are playing great (esp. Micah). Zenit SP is the opposite.

BTW, Sapozhkov 28 pts (62%) on the victory against Dinamo LO :box: This guy should be also called in the NT. Please, Sammelvuo :rolleyes:

• Lokomotiv and Kazan are the two best teams this season (along with Moscow). Lokomotiv x Kazan should be a really interesting match to battle first place in the standings.

• Is it true that Obmochaev injured himself with this, uhm, acti

Yes I read about this, so silly if you think about it lol

• So I read from an article claiming Zenit is saving Poletav for the important Russian Cup matches in December.. so I expect we should slowly see Poletaev play some matches this month leading up to his comeback.

• Yes I read about this, so silly if you think about it lol

Ugh. Getting injured for such a pointless and silly stunt. :aww:Must be very frustrating for the club.

• Dang Fedorov is soo goood :white:

• Loko looked like a different team after the first set, Kazan just dominated until the end of the match. Loko's OH trio Perrin 32, Savin 33, Rodichev 35 are the oldest bunch if we talk about the top teams, I wonder if the age-factor will be felt throughout this season.

• I find Micah super entertaining to watch he definitely runs the Kazan offense a bit faster compared to last season. Also I find it funny when he tries to argue with the ref and he speaks in English I doubt Russian referees have a good grasp of the English language, or maybe I'm wrong.

• D. Volkov is ranked #3 on the best blockers list (even among MBs) :white: