2020 Olympics canceled/postponed?

• Ohhh my bad I wanted to say She WILL postpone, not that She will not. My bad !

• Also means coaches who were planning to retire will have to extend their contract for one more year.

You mean Lang ping?

• So now We just need to wait for offical news and that is it

So much things can be change next year

:white:

• Will they be playing world grand champions cup next year now the Olympics are postponed to 2021 or will they cancel the tournament?😅

• Will they be playing world grand champions cup next year now the Olympics are postponed to 2021 or will they cancel the tournament?😅

Thanks for asking that question. I wanted to ask it but I was afraid people would mock me :D

I can't remember but I think they may have already cancelled it because Terzic didn't like it, and the insidevolleycountry crowd has marked it as meaningless and unimportant, and Japan was losing money left and right hosting all these tournaments.

• Oh no.. one more year with Ze :(

---

You all stay relaxed and kind to each other out there.

I was actually liking your sig, didn't realize it was sig at first. Very nice and down-homey of you :drink:

• Thanks for asking that question. I wanted to ask it but I was afraid people would mock me :D

I can't remember but I think they may have already cancelled it because Terzic didn't like it, and the insidevolleycountry crowd has marked it as meaningless and unimportant, and Japan was losing money left and right hosting all these tournaments.

Me too!🙈 But I don't want to think about Corona only, it already controls our lives enough:S

I get it if they will cancel it, but I liked the concept! The more volleyball, the better^^ I already miss watching volleyball a lot?(

• It just dawned on me: assuming VNL stays on (re)schedule, this will be the first time that Serbia might actually take that competition (counting WGP) seriously in years.