Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• Alicja Grabka renewed her contract with Legionovia until the end of season 21/22.

• Paulina Damaske has valid contract with MKS Kalisz :) As far as I know the MKS's president wants to have Kalisz B team in second divison. Last year they played in third division.

• The league's board is working on the new competition which will be called 'summer league'. As the name says, that competition would take place in the next summer.

• Libero Izabela Lemańczyk (Śliwa) renewed her contract with Legionovia. Magda Damaske left the team.

According to the rumors, also Maja Tokarska will renew her contract.

Olivia Różański will probably leave BKS Bielsko-Biała and join Developres or Legionovia.

• Katarzyna Zaroślińska will leave Developres Rzeszów ;(

I’m a little bit surprised must say :what: So where she is gonna play? Chemik? Or maybe abroad? I don’t think a lot of polish clubs can give her big salary... And Rzeszów probably will hire foreign OPP cause I don’t Rasińska will be their first option especially when they will play Champions League :teach:

• Julie Souza (the most beautiful and the most hated player of the league 😍) renewed her contract with Legionovia 😁

• Julie Souza (the most beautiful and the most hated player of the league 😍) renewed her contract with Legionovia 😁

Do you think she‘s being hated? I think she was critisized for being to inconsistent and not dominant enough which is fair enough, because the power from position two was often the missing link. Same for DeHoog. But yes, she‘s beautiful! :rose:

• I was just kidding with the hate. You are right. She is not dominant player and her swings are just weird. She reminds me of Anna Podolec and all her tips :)

• According to newspaper Nowiny24, Tamara Gałucha, Magda Grabka and Magda Hawryła will leave Developres. No mention about Zaroślińska,

Marek Pieniążekfrom the club said they are negotiating with some players but they want to wait as they receive many proporsal from manager and players who would like to play in stable club such as Developres.

Berenika Tomsia said in interview for TVP Sport that she would retire or sign contract in Poland for the next season.

I'm not sure if someone mentioned it but Anna Bączyńska is going to leave Budowlani. There are also some rumors Zuza Górecka will be back in Poland. Maybe she will join Legionovia?

• some rumors :

Naiane - Developres Rzeszów

she ended up signing with a Brazilian team, unfortunately

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• i knew it was unlikely for her to go to Rzeszów but i really wanted to see her there :(

i would've liked to see her there too! but she chose to be on the bench once again, so it's her loss

Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
    Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Bronze - Volleyball Nations League 2019 (W) Prediction Game

• Maja Tokarska renewed with Legionovia.

• According to Przegląd Sportowy, Zaroślińska, Mlejnkova and Frantti will leave Developres.

Zaroślińska is rumored to join ŁKS Łódź.

• Kinga Hatala officialy left #VolleyWrocław.

According to rumors, many players from Joker Świecie might join LSK this season. The club still doesn't have any decision from the league's board. I'm afraid the league will make the decision in August and it will be late for them to build good team...

• Antiga confirmed 6 players will leave Developres (probably Zaroślińska, Mlejnkova, Frantii, Hawryła, Grabka and Gałucha) and 8 will stay in the team.

Now when Zaroślińska is out, I hope Eli Rousseaux will come back 😁

• Antiga confirmed 6 players will leave Developres (probably Zaroślińska, Mlejnkova, Frantii, Hawryła, Grabka and Gałucha) and 8 will stay in the team.

Now when Zaroślińska is out, I hope Eli Rousseaux will come back 😁

But he also said they are looking for a new setter, so that probably means Valentín is leaving and Grabka staying? But that‘s just my guess. :-)