Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• I'm not sure if it was mentioned there. Aleksandra Żurawska (from Joker Świecie) will probably move to Chemik Police.

Agata Nowak, Adrianna Muszyńska and Aleksandra Muszyńska are supposed to join Joker Świecie.

I see there are still some good liberos without a team/not confirmed in any team (Maria Stenzel, Ada Adamek, Anna Korabiec, Magda Kuziak-Dzikowicz, Anna Bodasińska), but basically only Budowlani Łódź needs libero.

• As you already said it seems like all top teams already locked there libero position. Any info on Maria Stenzel? Is there a possibility she will go to a foreigner league? I really like her and she is one of the very few libero's with really solid serve receive, so I hope she transfer to a good club!

• There is no information where she will play next season.

Stenzel said in interview she wanted to stay in Poland. In addition, she terminated the cooperation with Top Volley agency. Stenzel said she didn't need manager anymore 😲 I'm really curious where she will play.

• Anna Bodasińska to PTPS Piła

Natalia Gajewska is oficially a new setter of BKS Bielsko

Anna Korabiec is rumoured to play for Budowlani Łódź ;)

• Anna Korabiec is rumoured to play for Budowlani Łódź ;)

I know. So it looks like Stenzel will join Radomka or leave the league.

Other teams have already 2 liberos.

Agata Wawrzyńczyk joined ŁKS Łódź.

• Now that Bruna joined Radomka Radom, could this mean Acosta will also play there or in another polish team?

• Now that Bruna joined Radomka Radom, could this mean Acosta will also play there or in another polish team?

According to rumors, Radomka will sign Janisa Johnson from Beziers.

I know ŁKS wanted Acosta two years ago but I don't think she will join them this year as Nadia Kodola is rumored to be their player.

For sure not in Radom, they arleady have 3 OHs and Janisa Johnson from Beziers is coming as well ;) But it would be nice to see Acosta in polish league, Chemik Police and ŁKS Łódź still have one free spot for OH so who knows :whistle:

• But LKS Lodz will probably have Bongaerts as setter right? So do they have a foreigner spot left?:/

• They have Lazovic and Mrdak, will probably sign Bongaerts so this is already 3 foreigners. There are rumors about Kodola but tbh I dont think they need her. If they really want to have 4 foreigners - IMO Acosta > Kodola.

I think Kodola might be some kind of backup in case Lazović will have problems with reception or Zaroślińska will play bad.

Agata Wawrzynczyk is returning after maternity break and she will need for sure some time to be back in shape.

• I'm excited to watch the Polish league next season. It seems like a lot of teams will build a competitive team!:box:

• You really think Lazović is better than Kodola? If ŁKS signs her, she will be starter for sure.

Anyway I would like to see Kodola in Chemik, she was playing with Akbas as a coach in Romania and she was great.