Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• I don’t know if anyone has already posted it, but you can vote for the dream team of the Polish League of the last 15 years (since it became professional). Many players are included like Glinka, Werblinska, Ognjenovic, Stan-Pilon and many more. You have to choose 14 players team, one coach and one player as a MVP.

https://www.tauronliga.pl/voteTeams.html

• Some players are missing on the list :(

For example, Frauke Dirickx, she had 3 amazing seasons (3 medals, 2 polish cups, 1 supercup) in polish league and she's not nominated.

The same Brittnee Cooper. There are few average middles but not Cooper who had two awesome seasons in Poland (2 medals, 1 polish cup, CEV Cup finalist)

• And where is Skowronska :what:

I know that she didn't played in Poland for a long time (actually in previous 15 years, just one season in Wroclaw), but Glinka also in the same period played only 2 season in Poland.

I apologize if it's my low vision made me not notice Kasia on the list, but i try and didn't make it.

• And where is Skowronska :what:

I know that she didn't played in Poland for a long time (actually in previous 15 years, just one season in Wroclaw), but Glinka also in the same period played only 2 season in Poland.

I apologize if it's my low vision made me not notice Kasia on the list, but i try and didn't make it.

Tbh I’m not surprised that Skowronska Is not on the list, all of the OPPs are/were much more successful in that period in polish league. Also Wroclaw despite a good and experienced roster was super average during that season.

On the other side Chemik with Glinka was almost untouchable in Poland, and she was playing solid during her 2 seasons there, winning almost everything possible.

• After Liktoras (completely untouchable on first place) Podolec is my favourite Polish player, i "fall in love" with her after amazing performance against Serbia on World Cup, truly after that i didn't get a chance to watch her many times, but she stay my fave.

Best wishes to her :rose:

I loved Podolec in WGP 2007 match against China when she won it really alone with 30 pts and 60% in attack while nobody scored more than 10 pts after her and I thought then, a star is born. But then all these injuries...

In general I am sad that Poland had so many good players at the same time, with OHs like Glinka, Podolec, Werblinska, Rosner and Swieniewicz for some part. Playing in OG with Glinka, Podolec as OHs was a big part contributing to bad result. But I guess Bonitta was scared to put Skowronska or Podolec on bench ..