Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• So Seliger-Swenson is official. Radomka will be very strong, I hope they will sign offensive middle like Ewa Kwiatkowska to complete the roster and they can fight even for top3 :super::super:

• So Seliger-Swenson is official. Radomka will be very strong, I hope they will sign offensive middle like Ewa Kwiatkowska to complete the roster and they can fight even for top3 :super::super:

for my knowladge this year Radomka will have 12 players, so I guess they wont hire any other players

• Alina Bartkowska (Opp) signed with PTPS Piła. Looks like their roster is already completed.

• Ann Kalandadze signed with ŁKS Łódź.

charalampos Could you please share your thoughts about her performance in Greek league?

• she came after the 1st round, so she played in 8 matches.

Her team finished 9th

She was ok for the greek league, but LKS is a higher level team.

She had 36,9% in attack and 45,7% in reception.

Kaczorowska had 38,3% and 60,1%.

And Potokar, who has also played in Poland had 39% and 54,2%.

• Baijens officially in Chemik ;)

106507118_2200900780034845_7827654048321793415_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=TUz5cCXUoJgAX9A_d0W&_nc_ht=scontent.fwaw7-1.fna&_nc_tp=14&oh=acbf53ca50545eda3781086f062d7432&oe=5F24A20A

Didn't expect this transfer at first, because I thought this step was to big for her. She has potential, so I really hope this transfer will work out well! Can she fight with the other middle blockers for a starting spot next to Kakolewska?

• Didn't expect this transfer at first, because I thought this step was to big for her. She has potential, so I really hope this transfer will work out well! Can she fight with the other middle blockers for a starting spot next to Kakolewska?

It will be very hard because Wasilewska was absolutely outstanding last season, especially in attack she is a beast :super: So I think the starters will be Kąkolewska and Wasilewska, but for sure Indy will play a lot because Ferhat gives a chance to every player in matches with the weaker opponents ;)

• Alexandra Lazić in Developres Rzeszów, nice to see her in our league, she always played great matches against polish teams in Champions League :box:

• MB Łucja Kuriata is moving from #VolleyWrocław to Solna Wieliczka

• Opposite Paulina Reiter signed with Pałac Bydgoszcz.

Britt Bongaerts officialy signed with ŁKS Łódź.

• I like a lot Gorecka,she have a star and if she continue that way she'll be a great player and help her country to be at top places in championship.

I was dissapointed when she went to Novara because she couldn't play and develop but now I hope that she can do a great tournament and return to italian league or another big one but with a club that let she play.

• Jovana Brakocević in Chemik :heart:

I’m very curious who will be their 4th OH, they should hire someone cause Mędrzyk won’t be available in the beggining of the season due to surgery recovery.