Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• OMG, I missed Polańska's serves so much :rose:

She tries something new (even weirder than usual) this season :flower:

• Will Jones-Perry play as opposite instead of outside hitter in Budowlani Lodz?

• Yes, Veronica Jones-Perry was announced as opposite.

However, their president said they might try to use her as receivng opposite.

• LKS Commercecon Lodz played a friendly match against # Volley Wraclow today and won 4-0. On Saterday they will play another game against each other. Stats:

#VolleyWrocław – ŁKS Commercecon Łódź 0:4

(19:25, 21:25, 16:25, 23:25)

Składy zespołów:

#Volley: Witkowska (6), Murek (11), Szady (1), Jasek (7), Bączyńska (6), Fedorek (2), Pancewicz (libero) oraz Adamek (libero), Gancarz (5), Wołodko (1), Chorąża (1), Rapacz (12) i Słonecka (4)

ŁKS: Wójcik (6), Lazović (16), Ninković (8), Bongaerts (3), Alagierska (3), Zaroślińska-Król (16), Saad (libero) oraz Strasz (libero), Osadchuk (2), Pacak (5), Pasznik (3), Laszczyk i Kalandadze (12)

https://siatka.org/pokaz/lks-c…aringu-rywalki-wroclawia/

• I'm curious how #VolleyWrocław will play this season. They have new sponsor and wants to fight for play-offs but I'm not optimistic in this case. They changed almost the whole roster and hired some experienced (overrated) players plus few youngsters.

I don't like this new team at all.

• Setter Marta Biedziak is moving from Bydgoszcz to FC Argeș Pitești (Romania)

• Is there any posibility that Chemik will hire another outside hitter or opposite? It looks like Martyna Łukasik will play as receiver this season so it may be hard for Jovana to play every match in league and Champions league. I think they can do very well in CL but one more solid outside hitter would be a great addition.

• Is there any posibility that Chemik will hire another outside hitter or opposite? It looks like Martyna Łukasik will play as receiver this season so it may be hard for Jovana to play every match in league and Champions league. I think they can do very well in CL but one more solid outside hitter would be a great addition.

Is there any official information about Salas? If she isn't able to join the team, Chemik indeed should consider to hire another outside hitter.

• Is there any official information about Salas? If she isn't able to join the team, Chemik indeed should consider to hire another outside hitter.

Wilma Salas will join the team as soon as it will be possible but for now it must impedes a little bit in trainings because Natalia Mędrzyk still isn’t fully recovered after injury. So OH line in every match right now is Grajber-Łukasik ;)

• Is there any posibility that Chemik will hire another outside hitter or opposite?

Ferhat tried Baijens as opposite recently.

If necessary he might use Wasilewska as OH. Plus, I saw Maj was used as OH with attack on trainings.

I mean, in his (Ferhat's) team everything is possible 😁

• Another friendly game:

Energa MKS Kalisz – ŁKS Commercecon Łódź 2:3

(17:25, 22:25, 21:25, 29:27, 16:14)

MKS: Polak, Szczurowska (18), Damaske (12), Ptak (8), Centka (12), Bałuk (5), Łysiak (libero) and Bednarek (3), Papszun (2), Szperlak (6), Budnik (3) i Chrzan (6)

ŁKS: Wójcik (7), Lazović (22), Ninković (7), Bongaerts (4), Alagierska (3), Zaroślińska-Król (21), Saad (libero) and Strasz (libero), Osadchuk (1), Pacak (9), Pasznik (1), Laszczyk (2) i Kalandadze (6)

I'm curious why Monika Bociek (Gałkowska) from Kalisz doesn't play in the friendlies at all.

• lazovic is a great player

In all this friendly games she's the top scorer

In vnl last year she made and amazing job

• Milena Sadurek left NC+. Starting next month, she will work for Polsat Sport ❤️

Can't wait for more of her shady comments 😍

Also, Dorota Świeniewicz signed with them.

• Friendlies:

ŁKS Commercecon Łódź – Energa MKS Kalisz 3:1 (25:16, 19:25, 25:19, 26:24)

ŁKS: Bongaerts (4), Lazović (13), Alagierska (3), Wójcik (8), Zaroślińska-Król (16), Ninković (9), Strasz (libero) and Pacak (11), Saad (libero), Kalandadze (7),

MKS: Polak (1), Ptak (14), Bednarek (3), Szczurowska (17), Damaske (15), Bałuk (5), Łysiak (libero) and Szperlak (4), Chrzan, Centka (1), Gałkowska, Papszun, Mazur (libero)

#VolleyWrocław - SC Potsdam 1:3

Stats

Radomka - Rzeszów 0:3 (+0:1 additional set)

Stats

• In radomka they're a lot of young promising players,good they can play

I love van ryk,she's so powerful,she was wasted in bergamo,here she will shine

• I'm not sure about Radomka. I mean, they have few good names, but their management likes to made some moves too fast. Last year, in the middle of season they resolved contracts with Jerkov and Mucha. I'm curious if they will have patience for Twardowska and Bruna, because as for now they both play on average level.

Radomka will probably not sign with Paige Tapp, they're still looking for middle blocker.

Kiera is really powerful player. I feel the competition between her and Rasińska (She was best scorer of polish league last season) will be good for Developres. They hired two young opposites, and both of them want to play.

#VolleyWrocław is still playing really poor. Can't wait to see how they will do during the season, but I don't belive they will reach play-offs. They have higher budget but invested the money in few overrated players.

• Those stats of Potsdam can't be right. There is no way Speech as MB did 55 attacks plus also played reception :gone:

• Those stats of Potsdam can't be right. There is no way Speech as MB did 55 attacks plus also played reception :gone:

I didn't notice that :D so maybe 1/18 by Jasek also isn't correct :D

Those stats were published on Wrocław's twitter account.