Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• 2 amazing OPP

Bad that one gonna be at bench but i hopr to see great performances from both

• One of Chemik's players was tested positive for Covid-19.

The supercup game scheduled for next week will be postponed.

• Yes. I know they are trying to sign some middle blocker.

Regarding the outside hitter position, Twardowska plays worse than expected. I'm curious when they will fire her :D

• Yes. I know they are trying to sign some middle blocker.

Regarding the outside hitter position, Twardowska plays worse than expected. I'm curious when they will fire her :D

Molenda ja doing a good job. She is very dynamic. Twardowska has a lot of problems with reception:( I hope when the season starts Bruna will also play more efficiently. Today she had 11/30.

• The SuperCup game was rescheduled to Dec 2, 2020 because of COVID situation in Chemik.

• Magdalena Kuziak and Kinga Kasprzak signed with Stiinta Bacau, Romania.

• There will be a big transfer in our league, an agent Jakub Dolata told about it on twitter. Probably it will be someone who was supposed to play in China :super:

In this tweet he wrote Samba, samba. Isn’t samba a brazilian dance? 8o Any available brazilian players who may be definied as a transfer bomb?

• In this tweet he wrote Samba, samba. Isn’t samba a brazilian dance? 8o Any available brazilian players who may be definied as a transfer bomb?

Maybe sheilla or fabiana

They are the only "big" availables

Even if they volleyball peak pass a long time ago

• I think it might be middle blocker for Radomka or opposite for Legionovia, because Julie Souza is injured.

I don't believe it's Sheila/Fabiana :)

• There will be a big transfer in our league, an agent Jakub Dolata told about it on twitter. Probably it will be someone who was supposed to play in China :super:

But which team still needs a player? If indeed a "big name" will go to poland, I think only Chemik Police can afford these players. So maybe another oustide hitter like Robinson or Rabadzhieva, since Chemik Police only have 3 outside hitters.

• Jakub is the agent of many Brazilian players. Yesterday I saw an instagram story from Andressa Gelenski in which she was saying goodbye to her family at the Curitiba Airport. She was rumoured to play in Curitiba, but since she was leaving from Curitiba Airport, I guess it won't happen. And she's Jakub's player.

• But which team still needs a player? If indeed a "big name" will go to poland, I think only Chemik Police can afford these players. So maybe another oustide hitter like Robinson or Rabadzhieva, since Chemik Police only have 3 outside hitters.

Radomka Radom needs MB, they have a lot of money this season and arleady have Bruna so maybe they hired another brazilian player :/Developres Rzeszów also has one free spot for MB. Nevertheless, it would make sense if Chemik hired another OH, they really need somebody else due to Natalia Mędrzyk health recovery.