Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• Joker Świecie - ŁKS Łódź 0:3 (14, 13, 20)

MVP: Magdalena Saad (L)

Sikorska 8, Jurczyk 5, Marcyniuk 4 /// Zaroślińska 21 (53%), Ninković 12 (88%), Lazović 9

Bongaerts has no connection with Alagierska so far but with Ninković she plays so good :super:Also nice to see Kalandadze on a court. Joker should play with Muszyńska because Urban is useless, I don't like their MB Urbanowicz as well.

• Standings after 2 rounds:

1. BKS Bielsko - Biała 6 (pts)

2. Developres Rzeszów 6

3. Radomka Radom 5

4. Legionovia 5

5. Pałac Bydgoszcz 3

6. ŁKS Łódź 3

7. MKS Kalisz 3

8. Joker Świecie 3

9. Chemik Police 2

10. #VolleyWrocław 0

11. Budowlani Łódź 0

12. PTPS Piła 0

Schedule for round 3:

1 Oct 20:30 Radomka - #VolleyWrocław (TV)

2 Oct 17:30 Legionovia - Budowlani Łódź (TV)

2 Oct 20:30 ŁKS - MKS Kalisz (TV)

3 Oct 14:45 Developres Rzeszów - Joker Świecie (TV)

5 Oct 17:30 PTPS Piła - Chemik Police (TV)

5 Oct 18:00 BKS Bielsko-Biała - Pałac Bydgoszcz

• Relatively easy win for LKS Lodz today. Their reception was pretty solid, led by their libero and MVP Saad. In this way Bongaerts was able to play her fast game, so it was easy for the attackers to score. As already said, she has good connection with Ninkovic, but should work on her connection with Alagierska. I think they should work on their defense, because it was messy and lost points because of it. On the other hand their block is great!:super: Every single player in the team is a good blocker.

• Radomka Radom - #Volley Wrocław 3:0 (18, 21, 20)

MVP: Justyna Łukasik

Łukasik 13 (69%), Twardowska 13, Johnson 12, Honorio 12 /// Witkowska 12 (83%), Murek 9

• Radomka Radom - #Volley Wrocław 3:0 (18, 21, 20)

MVP: Justyna Łukasik

Łukasik 12 (67%), Johnson 12, Twardowska 11, Honorio 11 /// Witkowska 12 (83%), Murek 9

volleykovic Łukasik 13 (69%), Twardowska 13, Johnson 12, Bruna 12

Edit: As I said few time already, Wrocław is horrible. I think 3-4 games and their head coach will be replaced by Dawid Murek.

• As I said few time already, Wrocław is horrible. I think 3-4 games and their head coach will be replaced by Dawid Murek.

For me they are not horrible at all. Their problem is just opposite position. They need to hire someone from abroad or maybe try Bączyńska as opposite and Słonecka-Murek as receivers duo.

• DPD Legionovia - Budowlani Łódź 3:0 (27, 22, 22)

MVP: Olivia Różański

Różański 15, Rivero 15, Oliveira Souza 13 /// Jones Perry 21, Fedusio 13, Górecka 7

• Alagierska isn't in great shape so far this season, even in block which is her strongest quality, she isn't making any difference ... Pacak replaced her and is doing a better job already:thumbup:

• LKS Lodz is playing messy:(

Reception and defense is really bad and makes life difficult for the setters. They should play with Saad as receiving libero and Strasz as defensive libero. On top of that Bongaerts isn't playing good today and second setter Pasznik isn't an upgrade. Wondering how many errors Wojcik is allowed to make before she will be substituted...:aww:

I really like middle blocker Centka for Kalisz!:super:

• Agree with you, Saad should be receiver and Strasz defender.

Pasznik has flu, according to the commentators she didn't practise this week at all.

Crovolley said that Lubian and Fahr are the best middle blockers from 2000-01 generation but I also like Baijens and Centka :D

• :what:

ŁKS Łódź - MKS Kalisz 2:3 (26-24, 21-25, 27-29, 25-21, 11-15)

MVP: Weronika Centka

stats

Zaroślińska 26, Lazović 17, Wójcik 13 /// Szczurowska 19, Centka 19 (56%), Damaske 16