Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• Centka <3 She plays so good. 9/10 in attack after 2 sets. Hope she will get a chance to play in NT next summer.

• Centka <3 She plays so good. 9/10 in attack after 2 sets. Hope she will get a chance to play in NT next summer.

I loved her in u20 wch

Poland is getting stronger at mb

Kakolewska,alagierska,stencel,centka 😍

• Joker Świecie - MKS Kalisz 1:3 (-22, 20, -19, -24)

MVP: Ewelina Polak

Sikorska 23, Jurczyk 15 (56%), Kukulska 9 /// Gałkowska 24, Centka 16 (71%), Ptak 12

• Standings after 4 rounds:

1. Developres Rzeszów 12 points

2. Radomka Radom 8*

3. BKS Bielsko-Biała 8

4. Energa Kalisz 8

5. Legionovia 8

6. ŁKS Łódź 7

7. Chemik Police 5*

8. Pałac Bydgoszcz 4

9. Joker Świecie 3

10. Budowlani Łódź 0*

11. #VolleyWrocław 0*

12. PTPS Piła 0**

*Radom, Chemik, Budowlani and #VolleyWrocław played one match less due to Covid-19

** PTPS Piła played two games less due to Covid-19

• Chemik has no chance to win the title this season without Salas, Mędrzyk isn’t in a good shape after injury, Grajber is totally useless, one big mess. They have to contract another receiver but looking at Ferhat’s crazy ideas I wouldnt be surprised if one of the middle blockers would play as receiver.

• Let's go orange do you think its possible that Plak will replace Salas in Police?

Could be an option indeed! On the other hand I don't know in which time period...

She made pretty clear in several interviews, she defenitly won't return to a club until January. She hasn't played volleyball since COVID and only began training with an personal trainer at the beginning of September, so she won't be in the right shape yet.

So if they want a replacement as soon as possible, I don't think she is an option. I would like to see her in Police though:)

• Maybe Ljiljana Rankovic, she is ATM in serbian club UB, and she is clearly far away of the level of the serbian league, i am sure that if Police want her they can enlist her, has an open contract with Ub, she isn't dominant attacker like Salas, but she is very solid all around OH, i think her level is high enough to make up for the lack of chemic after salas injury, only problem is that she is also injury prone, she have 2 serious injury in last 2,3 years. So,.....

• Due to Covid-19 situation, clubs are allowed to postpone the games between them and agree on new schedule.

Legionovia will play tomorrow the game against Developres (orignally scheduled as round 15). It will be broadcasted by Polsat Sport Extra.

• Schedule for the next 7 days

14 Oct Legionovia - Developres 17:30 TV (round 15)

16 Oct Kalisz - Pałac Bydgoszcz 20:30 TV (round 5)

17 Oct Legionovia - Joker Świecie 17:30 TV (round 5)

19 Oct ŁKS Łódź - Chemik Police 17:30 TV (round 5)

19 Oct PTPS Piła - Budowlani Łódź 18:00 (round 5)

21 Oct Bielsko - Biała - Developres 17:30 TV (round 7)

• Legionovia without Różański and Grabka :( Looks like easy 3-0 for Developres

• Van Ryk is already back on the court (double sub). Oliveira Souza is playing good so far. Young Dąbrowska with two double touches.