Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• #Volley Wrocław - Energa MKS Kalisz 1-3 (15, -25, -19, -18)

MVP: Zuzanna Szperlak

Fedorek 15 (71%), Witkowska 14 (6 blocks), Słonecka 11 /// Szperlak 18 (63%), Szczurowska 11, Centka 11

What a performance by Szperlak :super: Wrocław's middles duo :heart: So sad that they don't have any offensive OH.

• Fedorek :what::what::what: What happened to Bączyńska? Why she didnt play?

• Updated schedule for next week, as there are some Covid cases in Joker Świecie and Legionovia.

30 Oct Budowlani Łódź - PTPS Piła 20:30 TV (Round 16)

1 Nov MKS Kalisz - #VolleyWrocław 20:30 TV (Round 7)

2 Nov ŁKS Łódź - Budowlani Łódź 17:30 TV (Round 7)

2 Nov BKS Bielsko-Biała - Developres 20:30 TV (Round 7)

5 Nov Budowlani Łódź - Radomka 17:30 TV (Round 4)

• Budowlani Łódź - Enea PTPS Piła 3:0 (12, 10, 15)

MVP: Veronica Jones-Perry

Damaske 19 (67%), Jones Perry 17 (60%), Górecka 8 /// Bartkowska 5, Gawlak 5

• PTPS Piła is such a joke. Hope they will be finally relegated. As for now, I don't see any opponent they can beat in this league. They might beat Joker in round 9, as the girls from Świecie will play their first game after Covid.

• Budowlani Łódź - Enea PTPS Piła 3:0 (12, 10, 15)

Damaske 19 (67%), Jones Perry 17 (60%), Górecka 8 /// Bartkowska 5, Gawlak 5

I was waiting more from gorecka this season

I don't see the games

How she's doing,mostly in receive?

• I was waiting more from gorecka this season

I don't see the games

How she's doing,mostly in receive?

Today Górecka was playing very nice. Really. She was pretty confident in attack and very good on serve reception (43% perfect). She scored only 8 (when I saw it, I was shocked), but her involvement was much bigger.

She is mentally weak against strong teams, she isn't strong point of the team when she has better players at the rivals team... but this girl is just 20. She need more time, better teammates and she will be very important for polish side. Maybe she should move somewhere next season, just like Maciej Muzaj did. He was really, really mentally broken every time when match was close and I heard that he is doing great job in russian league right now.

For Zuzia - more time, patience and she will be very solid player!

• http://freestreams-live1.com/polsat-sport/

ŁKS Łódź - Budowlani Łódź just started!

Kalandadze playing as middle blocker:what:

• Kalandadze actually doing a pretty decent job as middle blocker!^^ Sometimes a bit slow to close the block, but if she has time to set up the block, she is a great blocker!

Also connection between Alagierska and Bongaerts finally is great!:woohoo:

• This match again makes it painfully clear that reception is the weakness of LKS Lodz. Also Zarosinski is playing bad today! She made numerous errors with just hitting the ball as hard as she can:aww:

• ŁKS Łódź - Budowlani Łódź 1-3 (-20, 23, -18, -20)

Zaroślińska 17, Lazović 12, Kalandadze 11, Alagierska 9 /// Jones-Perry 16, Fedusio 12, Górecka 9

Great match by whole Budowlani team, especially Nowicka. I think she can be Wołosz backup in NT if she will continue playing like that. Also Fedusio - Górecka duo is a pleasure to watch :heart:

• ŁKS Łódź - Budowlani Łódź 1-3 (-20, 23, -18, -20)

Zaroślińska 17, Lazović 12, Kalandadze 11, Alagierska 9 /// Jones-Perry 16, Fedusio 12, Górecka 9

Great match by whole Budowlani team, especially Nowicka. I think she can be Wołosz backup in NT if she will continue playing like that. Also Fedusio - Górecka duo is a pleasure to watch :heart:

Nowicka surprised me last season,i always like marlena but it seems to me that she's stuck

And i tough this year gorecka gonna be the killer of the team