Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• 13 cases of Covid-19 in Pałac Bydgoszcz today.

That means at least 3 games of round 8 will be postponed: Joker Świecie vs. Chemik Police, #VolleyWrocław - Pałac Bydgoszcz and Legionovia - Bielsko-Biała.

• Developres Rzeszów 3:0 BKS Bielsko Biała

( 25-20, 25-13, 25-20 )

MVP - Jelena Blagojevic

Van Ryk 15, Blagojevic 11 ,Lazic 8, Janiuk 9, Dąbrowska 9, Witowska 7

Didn't you forget about Rasińska? She scored 9 points (9/12 in attack)

• Radomka Radom 2 : 3 Budowlani Łódź

( 14-25, 27-25, 17-25, 25-21, 13-15 )

MVP - Veronica Jones Perry :thumbup:

Honorio 26, Johnson 14, Twardowska 9, Łukasik 9, Jones Perry 25, Fedusio 20, Górecka 18

This match was really exciting! Radomka was leading 12-8 in tie break, but Kedziora replaced Moskwa for the serve and did great.

• Yes, what I love about Fedusio is her confidence! I wonder if she would handle covering Stysiak in reception a little bit... should be possible with such a great libero as Stenzel

• Fedusio is just :heart::super: I hope that Górecka will improve in attack a little bit, because she is already a great receiver. Stenzel stats in reception are just insane (83/50) and this is not her first match like that.

• LKS Lodz makes countless unforced errors:aww: Their reception is really bad, their defense is non existing and they don't have smart attackers so they get easily blocked... Cuccarini has a large share in their bad shape, IMO he is a bad coach:down:

• I feel sorry for Bongaerts! :(

She has to run all over the court to at least get a touch on the ball due to the bad reception and defense. On top of that nobody on the team can kill the ball;(

• Developres Rzeszów - ŁKS Łódź 3:0 (23, 19, 12)

MVP: Kiera Van Ryk :heart:

Van Ryk 18, Lazić 12, Stencel 9 /// Lazović 9, Zaroślińska 6, Bongaerts 6

• This season started really bad for ŁKS. I think their best game was against Chemik Police, which surprisingly they beat 0-3.

I guess Cuccarini will be fired soon, but who can replace him?

• There was also postponed game from 3th round

CHEMIK POLICE - ENEA PTP PIŁA 3-0 (25-14, 25-16, 25-17)

Points: Agnieszka Kąkolewska 13, Iga Wasilewska 13, Jovana Brakocević 10, Natalia Mędrzyk 9

Natalia Skrzypkowska 9, Marta Wellna 8,

• This season started really bad for ŁKS. I think their best game was against Chemik Police, which surprisingly they beat 0-3.

I guess Cuccarini will be fired soon, but who can replace him?

Can't think of many free coaches:/ I'm not the biggest fans of my following suggestions, but I think they could be considered by LKS Lodz:

- Luciano Padulla

- Marco Bonitta

- Ivan Petkov

- Marcos Kwiek

• Can't think of many free coaches:/ I'm not the biggest fans of my following suggestions, but I think they could be considered by LKS Lodz:

- Luciano Padulla

- Marco Bonitta

- Ivan Petkov

- Marcos Kwiek

I think Luciano is even worse than Giuseppe :lol::lol::lol:

Petkov sounds possible imo.

• Ivan Petkov is a coach of SC Prometey in Ukraine.

I don't think Pedulla will work in Poland. He isn't consider as good coach there.

• well, LKS dont play well, but I dont think its good to make resume after this 2 games, quarantine obviously affected their game..I would wait and give them some time...on the other hand, I cant understand Cuccarini´s yesterday substitutions, Alagierska was a complete mess once again, the same Zaroslinska and he changes libero in the second and Pacak came when the set was already lost.. Kalandadze is a powerful spiker and I dont get why she doesnt get chance, yesterday she should change Zaroslinska for longer time instead of useless Wawrzynczyk

• well, LKS dont play well, but I dont think its good to make resume after this 2 games,

They also lost against Kalisz and Bielsko this season and 'on paper' their roster looks better than last season.

• MKS Kalisz's players were tested positive for Covid.

The games against Budowlani Łódź and Developres are postponed.

• Bielsko-Wrocław on the way, Kazała with 9 pts in the first set (9/15) :super: