Poland - Tauron Liga 2020/21

• also Drabek was amazing in defense, she can be in NT in the future

• Chemik Police - #Volley Wrocław 3:0 (21, 16, 22)

MVP: Iga Wasilewska

Brakocević 22, Mędrzyk 14, Wasilewska 12 /// Murek 11, Jasek 11, Bączyńska 8

It looks like Chemik is back to a good game ;)

——————————
    ŁKS Łódź - DPD Legionovia 3:0 (21, 18, 18)

MVP: Katarina Lazović

Zaroślińska 20, Lazović 13, Ninković 9 /// Stafford 10, Różański 9, Oliveira Souza 8, Rivero 8

Stafford for sure will be in USA NT in near future, she has such a big potential :rose:

• Pałac Bydgoszcz - Budowlani Łódź 0:3 (-17, -20, -17)

MVP: Zuzanna Górecka

Żurowska 9, Hawryła 6, Dascalu 6 /// Górecka 16 (64%), Fedusio 15, Jones-Perry 11

• Enea Piła - Joker Świecie 3:1 (-15, 20, 23, 14)

MVP: Sylwia Kucharska

Łyszkiewicz 20, Skrzypkowska 18, Gawlak 13 /// Sikorska 17, Urban 11, Jurczyk 9

First win for Piła this season :P

• Standings after 9 rounds

1. Developres Rzeszów 27 points

2. Radomka 17**

3. Budowlani Łódź 17

4. MKS Kalisz 13**

5. ŁKS Łódź 13*

6. BKS Bielsko-Biała 12*

7. Chemik Police 11***

8. Legionovia 8*

9. Pałac Bydgoszcz 8**

10. Joker Świecie 6**

11. #VolleyWrocław 3**

12. PTPS Piła 3

* one game less

** two games less

*** three games less

Schedule for next week:

18 Nov 17:30 Radomka - Developres Rzeszów Ipla [Free]

18 Nov 18:00 #VolleyWrocław - ŁKS Łódź Ipla [Free]

20 Nov 20:30 Budowlani Łódź - Chemik Police TV

21 Nov 18:00 Legionovia - MKS Kalisz

22 Nov 15:00 Developres - Pałac Bydgoszcz Ipla [Free]

23 Nov 17:30 PTPS Piła - BKS Bielsko-Biała TV

23 Nov 20:30 Joker Świecie - #VolleyWrocław TV

18 Nov 20:00 Legionovia - Beziers TV (CEV Cup)

• finally :lol: last season they also didnt have big names in team and they played a good volleyball, hopefully this will start them to play at least on this level in the next matches

• Enea Piła - Joker Świecie 3:1 (-15, 20, 23, 14)

MVP: Sylwia Kucharska

Łyszkiewicz 20, Skrzypkowska 18, Gawlak 13 /// Sikorska 17, Urban 11, Jurczyk 9

First win for Piła this season :P

I really like Kucharska. She made big change. Finally Koleta played good match. But Joker is after COVID so it was easier for them.

• Really? She used to serve quite well here - tough a bit inconsistent sometimes.

she makes so many mistakes lately but at the beggining of the season she was one of the best servers in the league and she still is actually ( 5th place with 7 aces ) :D. Her only problem is the number of mistakes. In the last match against Bielsko she made 3 ( 0 aces ) and now she already made 3 and the match isn’t over yet.

• If Lazovic continue to play like this she is danger in aspect of being part of Serbian NT, even last year she was comme ci comme ca, but that was her first year abroad, but after this long break she is even worse than that, Bongaerts isn't Ognjenovic, but quite good young setter, and according to sets distribution she trust much more to Lazovic than Wojcik, but it doesn't seem to justify that trust. I didn't watch matches (just one), so i maybe don't have right impression, i would love to hear some other opinions.

• If Lazovic continue to play like this she is danger in aspect of being part of Serbian NT, even last year she was comme ci comme ca, but that was her first year abroad, but after this long break she is even worse than that, Bongaerts isn't Ognjenovic, but quite good young setter, and according to sets distribution she trust much more to Lazovic than Wojcik, but it doesn't seem to justify that trust. I didn't watch matches (just one), so i maybe don't have right impression, i would love to hear some other opinions.

So far I've watched a lot of matches this season of LKS Lodz, among which the match of today. My thoughts are that her chances of playing for Serbia NT are greatly reduced. After her performance in the summer of 2019 and last season in LKS Lodz, I thought she would be the first or second choise at the outside hitter position for Serbian NT after the locked spots of Michajlovic and Busa. However, her performance so far this season is really bad! Bongaerts isn't playing at her best so far, in my opinion mainly because of the bad reception, but her sets to position 4 are pretty solid. Despite that, Lazovic has a lot of trouble to kill the ball. She makes a lot of rookie mistakes... Also in reception she is far from stable. I hope she can find her best shape soon, because IMO she can be really useful as a substitute outside hitter for Serbian NT. But the way she is playing now, she doesn't deserve a spot....